WOO Network operates a centralised exchange WOO X and a decentralised platform WOOFi, democratising access to top-tier liquidity and exceptional trading execution while keeping costs competitive. Our native token, $WOO offers token holders a unique position to participate, engage, and maximise the benefits of both the DeFi and CeFi ecosystem. Our team of highly-selected 170 employees is located in 12 cities worldwide 🚀
Our vision is to inspire confidence, higher performance, and joy in every user. We have a mission to provide the best liquidity on the best terms. We compete not just on price execution but also on integrity, user experience, innovative tools, and global opportunities.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a DeFi Frontend Developer who can join us along this mission and vision. You’ll become an integral part of the WOOFi team, which owns WOOFi - WOO Network's decentralized exchange. The team handles the development, product, design, marketing, business development and growth of WOOFi. Interested? Keep on reading!
What you’ll be working on:
- Developing web-based decentralized applications such as decentralized exchanges, yield products and staking.
- Participating in building up innovative tools to enrich the ecosystem of our products.
- Optimising the process of development, performance and user experience continuously.
Why work with us:
Join us in realising our vision in advancing decentralisation, and leading innovation in CeFi and DeFi. Enjoy work flexibility, a supportive team, and an environment that nurtures your ideas. Plus, expect a performance-based annual bonus for all contributors at WOO 💪
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- You’re in an Asian time zone.
- You have a deep understanding of the architecture of modern client-side React/Vue applications.
- At least 3 years of industry experience in frontend development.
- Solid fundamentals in data structures, algorithms and programming.
- It's a plus - you're familiar with the web3 frontend stack (ethers.js/web3.js, open zeppelin, client-side private key management, etc.).
- It's a plus - you have experience in various DeFi protocol liquidity providing and yield farming.
- We’re expecting you to have good communication, expression skills and teamwork spirit and execution ability.
- You’re self-promoted and self learning.
Getting the job
We're actively seeking talented individuals to join our team outside of our typical hiring schedule. This proactive approach allows us to connect with exceptional candidates like you even before specific positions become available.
On average, successful candidates go through five rounds of interviews and tests. Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
Submitting your resume now ensures that you're first in line when new opportunities arise. By doing so, you'll have a head start in the selection process and get a chance to showcase your skills and experience.
Get started on your application here!