Work with the best
WOO Network was incubated by Kronos Research, connecting traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at zero or low cost.
The opportunity to work among individuals who are both driven and talented is few and far between. At WOO Network we believe that Web3 is all about breaking down barriers and bringing people together closer than ever before. Our mission of progressing decentralization in an industry that stands at the forefront of innovation has fostered an environment of ingenuity, perseverance, and fulfillment.
Integrity - We act with integrity at every turn
Innovation - We never give up seeking creative ways
Teamwork - We value each other’s efforts
Openness - We are transparent with our processes
Courage - We are not afraid of mistakes
Urgency - We seize fleeting opportunities timely
Picture a Tuesday morning at your current job. You use your judgement effectively to spot a solution for an apparent issue. The issue lies in an area that may not be in your jurisdiction, but you decide to offer your opinion anyway, however you struggle to have your voice heard. This is what we strive to change in the working environment at WOO Network. Your voice and opinions are always valued, and we work hard to maintain a culture that is flat, inclusive, and empowering.
A Glimpse into Your Future at WOO
- What will you be working on?
- Development and management of Turkey's compliance policies and processes
- Develop and maintain anti-money laundering/sanctions control policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local and international rules and regulations
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and reporting
- Coordinating various Turkish and foreign regulatory filings
- Focusing on internal compliance policy review, including ongoing assessments, assisting with compliance review, internal audit reviews and ongoing or ad hoc reviews
- To monitor country-specific filters and scenarios by conducting continuous, periodic and/or ad-hoc tests and checks; and to carry out further investigations of compliance and AML incidents as appropriate.
- Working together with the risk team, preparing trainings/exams for employees if necessary
- Assisting in the development of training materials
- Providing statistics on monitoring completion as needed
- Being familiar with AML/Sanctions Screening Tools (Hit/Alert Management Process)
- Experienced in customer onboarding and suspicious transaction reporting processes
- Making recommendations for enhancing the firm’s systems, controls and processes
- Managing monitoring registers and other records necessary to evidence efforts
- Assisting with maintaining overall compliance with the requirements and obligations prescribed by the authorities and other relevant authorities.
- Who will you be working with?
- Work with Human Resourses, Internal Control and Operations teams
- What challenges will you face?
- Knowledge of blockchain/crypto service or expertise in the online blockchain/crypto industry is a BIG plus.
- Experienced in Mobile apps and Web development is a plus.
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'.
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills with the ability to set project expectations and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- What tech stacks/skills will you be using?
- Knowledge of blockchain/crypto service or law/expertise in the online blockchain/crypto industry
- Experience with stress tests - sometimes
- What is WOO offering you?
- Competitive salary in global standards,
- The opportunity to work with us from anywhere in the world / Possibility to live in Europe,
- Meal Card,
- Study abroad to develop trading platform
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well.