WOO Network operates a centralised exchange WOO X and a decentralised platform WOOFi, democratising access to top-tier liquidity and exceptional trading execution while keeping costs competitive. Our native token, $WOO offers token holders a unique position to participate, engage, and maximise the benefits of both the DeFi and CeFi ecosystem. Our team of highly-selected 170 employees is located in 12 cities worldwide 🚀
Our vision is to inspire confidence, higher performance, and joy in every user. We have a mission to provide the best liquidity on the best terms. We compete not just on price execution but also on integrity, user experience, innovative tools, and global opportunities.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a Product Manager who can join us along this mission and vision. You’ll become an integral part of the Product team, which defines the overall product strategy and vision of WOO X and works with different functions to align and deliver products and features that provide maximum value to our users. Interested? Keep on reading!
What you’ll be working on:
- Reporting to and working alongside the founding team and CEO, helping to develop a deeper understanding of potential products/features and users.
- While many tech company products are engineering-driven, we value a PM-engineering partnership where there is a strong yin-yang between engineering and PM. Engineers join PMs in customer interviews while PMs join in on technical meetings to aid alignment. Engineers develop more empathy for what the customer’s needs are, while the PM drives this process and is the ultimate owner of the product.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams and leading the entire process from user and data research through design and development to marketing, sales and support.
- Shipping new features and products that have strong user adoption and perhaps even disrupt this young industry.
- Leading multiple projects across the entire product lifecycle. Setting the vision for the user experience and designing the process in a way that makes it easy for the team to collaborate and expand upon.
- Elevating how we think about problems and products by acting as an inspiring leader in pushing the evolution through decentralized, centralized or hybrid applications.
- Delivering unique features and products that will create amazing user experiences and validating them (with data whenever possible) with users and other stakeholders through interviews and testing.
- Utilising data to develop insights, robust product strategy and informed decision-making.
- Forming strong cross-functional stakeholder (internal & external) relationships to keep them informed, receive input, and influence their thinking.
- Checking and approving all the latest designs across multiple products in your department.
- Managing issue prioritization, risk analysis and trade-off.
- Developing strategies and tactics to study blockchain technologies and creating public awareness of the value of our products.
- Driving design function forward by developing new ideas and improving the design system.
- Thriving in a scrappy environment and feeling comfortable with ambiguity and frequent changes to direction as the company works towards product-market fit and learns to operate at scale.
- Proactively identifying issues and assigning the right owner to resolve the problem.
Why work with us:
Join us in realising our vision in advancing decentralisation, and leading innovation in CeFi and DeFi. Enjoy work flexibility, a supportive team, and an environment that nurtures your ideas. Plus, expect a performance-based annual bonus for all contributors at WOO 💪
- 5+ years of product management experience with fintech products, ideally with a focus on trading.
- Technical background is a must-have.
- Proven experience in core trading platform development.
- Adept at managing competing priorities simultaneously.
- Comfortable embracing ambiguity and working independently; excellent at communicating early and directly.
- Out-of-the-box and startup mindset.
- Fluent in verbal and written English (C1+).
Getting the job
We're actively seeking talented individuals to join our team outside of our typical hiring schedule. This proactive approach allows us to connect with exceptional candidates like you even before specific positions become available.
On average, successful candidates go through five rounds of interviews and tests. Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
Submitting your resume now ensures that you're first in line when new opportunities arise. By doing so, you'll have a head start in the selection process and get a chance to showcase your skills and experience.
Get started on your application here!