WOO Network operates a centralised exchange WOO X and a decentralised platform WOOFi, democratising access to top-tier liquidity and exceptional trading execution while keeping costs competitive. Our native token, $WOO offers token holders a unique position to participate, engage, and maximise the benefits of both the DeFi and CeFi ecosystem. Our team of highly-selected 170 employees is located in 12 cities worldwide 🚀
Our vision is to inspire confidence, higher performance, and joy in every user. We have a mission to provide the best liquidity on the best terms. We compete not just on price execution but also on integrity, user experience, innovative tools, and global opportunities.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a Finance Controller who can join us along this mission and vision. You’ll become an integral part of the Finance team, which manages the financial operations, including budgeting, forecasting, and reporting. The team ensures accuracy, transparency, and compliance with regulations and accounting standards while analyzing financial data. Interested? Keep on reading!
What you’ll be working on:
- Executing finance operations including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables (including checking expense claims, raising payments and invoices).
- Setting up and maintaining a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Managing the tax compliance and audit process, familiar with internal control process, monitoring day-to-day operation and ensuring its compliance with both company policy and legal requirements.
- Arranging supplier invoices and employee expenses payments, managing cash and bank balance controlling.
- Providing accounting and financial relative support to the local or oversea offices.
Why work with us:
Join us in realising our vision in advancing decentralisation, and leading innovation in CeFi and DeFi. Enjoy work flexibility, a supportive team, and an environment that nurtures your ideas. Plus, expect a performance-based annual bonus for all contributors at WOO 💪
- Bachelor’s or above degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years of finance and accounting experiences.
- Big 4 experience preferred.
- Solid accounting knowledge and be able to work independently.
- Good understanding of Company Law and Tax Law.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin.
- Ability to work in high volume environment; handle multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly.
Getting the job
We're actively seeking talented individuals to join our team outside of our typical hiring schedule. This proactive approach allows us to connect with exceptional candidates like you even before specific positions become available.
On average, successful candidates go through five rounds of interviews and tests. Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
Submitting your resume now ensures that you're first in line when new opportunities arise. By doing so, you'll have a head start in the selection process and get a chance to showcase your skills and experience.
Get started on your application here!