Work with the best
WOO Network was incubated by Kronos Research, connecting traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at zero or low cost.
The opportunity to work among individuals who are both driven and talented is few and far between. At WOO Network we believe that Web3 is all about breaking down barriers and bringing people together closer than ever before. Our mission of progressing decentralization in an industry that stands at the forefront of innovation has fostered an environment of ingenuity, perseverance, and fulfillment.
Company Mission and Vision
To inspire confidence, higher performance and joy in every user.
We are building a world where we have more freedom and control over our finances. United by our innovative spirit and obsession with better design, we open access to the most compelling opportunities along with the tools to capture them.
Integrity - We act with integrity at every turn.
Innovation - We never give up seeking creative ways.
Teamwork - We value each other’s efforts.
Openness - We are transparent with our processes.
Courage - We are not afraid of mistakes.
Urgency - We seize fleeting opportunities timely.
Picture a Tuesday morning at your current job. You use your judgement effectively to spot a solution for an apparent issue. The issue lies in an area that may not be in your jurisdiction, but you decide to offer your opinion anyway, however you struggle to have your voice heard. This is what we strive to change in the working environment at WOO Network. Your voice and opinions are always valued, and we work hard to maintain a culture that is flat, inclusive, and empowering.
A Glimpse into Your Future at WOO
What will you be working on?
- Architect complex technical solutions involving smart contracts based needs from product team and users.
- Analyze business logic in addition to designing and implementing smart contracts.
- Up to date with the latest trends and developments in the DeFi space and familiar with the codebase of common DeFi applications.
- Responsible for full-stack technical work such as operation, maintenance and upgrades of smart contracts.
- Follow up the development of open source technology, based on which blockchain smart contracts are built and optimized.
- Participate in the overall structure design of the decentralized application platform and the optimization and improvement of security, performance, and incentive algorithms.
- Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of decentralized applications to ensure the stable operation of the production system 24/7 hours.
- Participate in security audits of external smart contracts that interact with WOO Network.
Who will you be working with?
- DeFi engineering developers, technical lead, product team, BD and Investment Analyst. As an employee, there is no greater perk than having a top supporting cast to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
What challenges will you face?
- WOO Network competes within a dynamic and complex industry, with trends that are constantly evolving. Maintaining our edge requires a high level of engagement and passion. Producing impactful content requires critical thinking and organization, and team members must be able to operate autonomously in a results-driven environment. Communication skills will be put to the test as you will face many micro-interactions with industry partners, thought-leaders, and community members along the way. As a member of the security team, the balancing of controls between developing and security policies is a major task you will need to solve based on the experience and communication with internal teams before you make a decision. Our goal is to provide top level secure service for customers.
What tech stacks/skills will you be using?
- You’re fluent in Mandarin and English.
- You’re in Asian timezone.
- Solid in writing high-quality, well-tested Solidity (or Rust, Vyper).
- Experienced in smart contract development, especially in complex decentralized exchange and yield product smart contracts on EVM chains.
- Familiar with the technical architecture of complex DeFi protocols and able to design tech solutions to solve complex problems.
- Capable of reading and understanding advanced open source system code (Contributors who participated in open source code or open source frameworks are preferred).
- Familiar with blockchain encryption algorithms, consensus mechanisms, security protocols, distributed computing, smart contracts as well as other underlying protocols and operating mechanisms.
- You have good communication, expression skills, teamwork spirit and execution ability.
- You have good self-directed learning skills.
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well. (https://boards.greenhouse.io/wooreferral/jobs/4698841003?utm_source=linkedin)