Work with the best
WOO Network was incubated by Kronos Research, connecting traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at zero or low cost.
The opportunity to work among individuals who are both driven and talented is few and far between. At WOO Network we believe that Web3 is all about breaking down barriers and bringing people together closer than ever before. Our mission of progressing decentralization in an industry that stands at the forefront of innovation has fostered an environment of ingenuity, perseverance, and fulfilment.
Company Mission and Vision
To inspire confidence, higher performance and joy in every user.
We are building a world where we have more freedom and control over our finances. United by our innovative spirit and obsession with better design, we open access to the most compelling opportunities along with the tools to capture them.
Integrity - We act with integrity at every turn.
Innovation - We never give up seeking creative ways.
Teamwork - We value each other’s efforts.
Openness - We are transparent with our processes.
Courage - We are not afraid of mistakes.
Urgency - We seize fleeting opportunities timely.
Picture a Tuesday morning at your current job. You use your judgement effectively to spot a solution for an apparent issue. The issue lies in an area that may not be in your jurisdiction, but you decide to offer your opinion anyway, however you struggle to have your voice heard. This is what we strive to change in the working environment at WOO Network. Your voice and opinions are always valued, and we work hard to maintain a culture that is flat, inclusive, and empowering.
A Glimpse into Your Future at WOO
We are in need of an ambitious and proactive Head of Design who can help us to grow at a robust pace. Are you up to the challenge?
What will you be working on?
- Take responsibility for the creative vision and the standard of output across team members who work under them.
- Pitch ideas confidently and present the creative vision clearly to the stakeholders, as well as communicate in the same manner to members of the creative team.
- Managing the design team and freelancers as required and helping develop our people.
- Influencing design-led thinking across the business.
- Ensure that all of the organisation’s creative output/visuals are consistent with the overall brand.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organisation and that advance our brand and proposition strategy.
- Ensuring that design and creative projects are delivered on time.
- Establishing and developing the best practices with the design and creative team.
Who will you be working with?
- Maintain close collaboration with Design, Product, Marketing, BI, People and Management Teams.
What about you?
- 5+ years of experience with the entire product design lifecycle starting from a product hypothesis and user research to the design of wireframes, mockups and final products.
- Experience working in fintech or the financial services industry, particularly in a company within the asset management industry.
- Ability to work autonomously with broad guidelines and minimal oversight.
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally with engineering, product and growth teams for design and user experience projects.
- Experience taking part in user research and translating qualitative and quantitative user data into compelling designs and user experiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to clearly and effectively communicate the creative vision, concepts, ideas, and solutions to stakeholders, internal teams, and clients.
- High energy and passion.
- An idea-driver and an inspirer for others.
What challenges will you face?
- Fast-paced working environment.
- Learning ability and communication skills.
- Self-management ability and a team working with people from different countries.
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well. (https://boards.greenhouse.io/wooreferral/jobs/4698841003?utm_source=linkedin)