WOO Network is a financial technology (fintech) startup headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan with over 70 members globally. WOO Network aims to provide deep liquidity and superior order execution at the lowest cost for traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms. Its flagship product, WOO X, is positioned as the ultimate trading platform for traders and institutions, featuring fully customizable modules, and first-to-market zero-fee trading with the deepest liquidity across spot and margin.
WOO Network was founded by Kronos Research, one of the top quantitative trading firms in the world generating $5 billion in daily trading volume, with the goal of democratizing access to the best-in-class liquidity, trading and yield generation strategies through various products.
At WOO Network, we seek the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds can make us stronger. Our hiring and promotion process does not factor in race, gender, color, religion, nationality, ancestry, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, Veteran status, or any other status. Because, we believe these differences are what enable us to work towards a common and better future together.
If you agree with us, join us to expand our team in Turkey! Just as you can use our head office in Istanbul, remember that you can work completely from home!
- Develop and implement product strategies in consistent with the company's vision
- Develop strategies and tactics to study blockchain technologies, and create public awareness of the value of our products
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams, consolidate them into requirements, features and end products
- Communicate with senior management with product plans and roadmaps
- Move the design function forward by developing new ideas and the design system
- Ensure that we consistently, quickly, and effectively implement our product features and constantly improve our product management process
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Track and push development and testing progress
- Track and analyze key user metrics in order to form feedback loop to improve our products and services
- Proactively identify issues and assign the right owner to resolve the problem
- Passionate about the crypto industry
- 3+ years of product management / product ownership
- Have a sense of responsibility, self-motivation and Ability to operate under tight deadlines while maintaining multiple projects a strong capability
- Strong use of analytics, user research, and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Good skills in PRD
- P2P e-commerce, Blockchain, Finance experience is a plus
- Data driven experience is a plus
- Problem-solving aptitude