WOO Network operates a centralised exchange WOO X and a decentralised platform WOOFi, democratising access to top-tier liquidity and exceptional trading execution while keeping costs competitive. Our native token, $WOO offers token holders a unique position to participate, engage, and maximise the benefits of both the DeFi and CeFi ecosystem. Our team of highly-selected 170 employees is located in 12 cities worldwide 🚀
Our vision is to inspire confidence, higher performance, and joy in every user. We have a mission to provide the best liquidity on the best terms. We compete not just on price execution but also on integrity, user experience, innovative tools, and global opportunities.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a PR & Branding Manager who can join us along this mission and vision. You’ll become an integral part of the PR & Branding team, which sets the overarching purpose, mission, and vision of WOO, giving clarity and basic guidelines for other teams to operate in. The team works to protect the image and reputation of the company, through setting visual standards, creating content, working with media, and making announcements through official channels. Interested? Keep on reading!
What you’ll be working on:
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive PR and brand strategy aligned with the company's overall goals and objectives, ensuring a consistent brand voice and identity across all channels.
- Creating compelling storytelling narratives and key messages that effectively communicate WOO’s mission, values, and unique selling propositions, including both our CeFi and DeFi platforms.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and refine the brand positioning, value proposition, and target audience, ensuring brand alignment throughout the organization.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with agencies, key media outlets, journalists, influencers, and industry experts to secure positive media coverage and generate brand awareness.
- Serving as the brand ambassador, representing the brand in media interviews, industry events, and other PR-related activities to increase brand visibility and credibility.
- Working together with the Marketing and Ecosystem teams to develop and execute campaigns and initiatives to promote brand awareness, product launches, and thought leadership activities, leveraging both traditional and digital PR channels.
- Monitoring and analysing media coverage, tracking brand sentiment, and providing regular reports on the effectiveness and impact of branding and PR initiatives.
- Ensuring brand consistency and adherence to brand guidelines across all communication channels, including social media, blog, website, ads, and internal communications.
- Managing crisis communications and developing strategies to protect and enhance the brand's reputation during challenging situations.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends, brand management best practices, and emerging technologies to identify opportunities for innovation and improvement.
Why work with us:
Join us in realising our vision in advancing decentralisation, and leading innovation in CeFi and DeFi. Enjoy work flexibility, a supportive team, and an environment that nurtures your ideas. Plus, expect a performance-based annual bonus for all contributors at WOO 💪
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in brand management, PR, or corporate communications, preferably in a brand-focused role.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a CeFi or DeFi company.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful brand strategies and PR campaigns that generated positive media coverage and brand visibility.
- A strong network of media contacts and relationships with journalists and influencers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling brand stories and messages for different audiences.
- Solid understanding of brand management principles and experience in maintaining brand consistency across multiple touchpoints.
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to measure and report on brand and PR campaign effectiveness.
- Familiarity with digital marketing and social media platforms to leverage them for brand and PR efforts.
- Proactive, creative thinker with a passion for staying updated on industry trends and incorporating innovative approaches into brand strategies.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fluent in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge of other languages like Mandarin and Korean is a plus, but not essential.
Getting the job
We're actively seeking talented individuals to join our team outside of our typical hiring schedule. This proactive approach allows us to connect with exceptional candidates like you even before specific positions become available.
On average, successful candidates go through five rounds of interviews and tests. Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
Submitting your resume now ensures that you're first in line when new opportunities arise. By doing so, you'll have a head start in the selection process and get a chance to showcase your skills and experience.
Get started on your application here!