WOO Network is a fast-growing Fintech startup and a deep liquidity network with a mission to empower individuals with the right to freely trade, invest, borrow and lend to better their lives.
We aim to connect traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and superior trading execution at lower or zero cost. The network powers WOO X, a professional trading platform featuring fully customizable modules, and lower to ZERO-FEE trading complete with deep liquidity sourced from the network.
WOO Network was founded by Kronos Research, a multi-strategy trading firm that specializes in market making, arbitrage, CTA, and high-frequency trading (HFT), averaging around $5-10 billion of daily trading volume on global cryptocurrency exchanges.
WOO Network is a place for pioneers and entrepreneurs. We work on the bleeding edge of blockchain technology and play a crucial role in empowering the world to trade better and live better.
- Work with development and test engineers.
- Plan and improve the test automation strategy
- Perform Mobile Apps automated testing and write automated test cases/tools
- Design and develop test automation infrastructure and framework
- Analyze product requirements, create test plans, and identify deliverables
- Research and develop test tools, design and modify test frameworks
- Constantly look to improve quality across the development lifecycle
- 3~5 years+ of expertise in the software testing (mobile, app, api)/service releasing
- Experience in governing both waterfall as well as Agile/DevOps project lifecycles
- Experience with stress test
- Experience in the development of automated test solutions in Python, Java or any modern scripting language.
- Familiar with Appium, Selenium, or other open source testing framework.
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems and/or equivalent work experience
- Chinese/English resume acceptable
- Knowledge of blockchain/crypto service or expertise in the online blockchain/crypto industry is a BIG plus
- Experience in enterprise application software development and testing models using agile development methodologies like SCRUM
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), such as Jenkins, Drone, or Gitlab CI
- Experienced in Mobile apps and Web development is a plus
- Experience with programming and automation tools/framework like selenium, flutter is a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills with the ability to set project expectations and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment