WOO Network is a fast-growing Fintech startup and a deep liquidity network with a mission to empower individuals with the right to freely trade, invest, borrow and lend to better their lives.
We aim to connect traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and superior trading execution at lower or zero cost. The network powers WOO X, a professional trading platform featuring fully customizable modules, and lower to ZERO-FEE trading complete with deep liquidity sourced from the network.
WOO Network was founded by Kronos Research, a multi-strategy trading firm that specializes in market making, arbitrage, CTA, and high-frequency trading (HFT), averaging around $5-10 billion of daily trading volume on global cryptocurrency exchanges.
WOO Network is a place for pioneers and entrepreneurs. We work on the bleeding edge of blockchain technology and play a crucial role in empowering the world to trade better and live better.
- Responsible for developing the core functions of the Internet financial platform, build the technology infrastructure that supports digital asset trading on the internet
- Implement RestFul and WebSocket API interfaces, to support customers to receive market data and execute orders
- Establish a robust, efficient and concurrent trading system to ensure 7x24 hours uninterrupted operation
- Actively conduct efficient communication with product team and business development team, collect requirements, participate in product planning and system design
- Propose practical and feasible solutions, capable of producing technical documents independently
- Computer Science or related Engineering Bachelor (or above)
- 3 years or more working experience in Java Programming
- Experience in developing trading system or financial-related products
- Familiar with large-scale, multithreading, and high-performance distributed system
- Familiar with data structures, algorithms, design patterns, Java network programming, multi-threaded programming, and have a deep understanding of JVM principles
- Familiar with Java Web, microservice development, and frameworks like SpringBoot, Spring Cloud, and MyBatis
- Proficient in tools like caching, message queuing, and searching, e.q., Redis, Kafka, and Elasticsearch
- Familiar with Linux
- Able to adapt to the high-pressure working environment
- Great abilities in system analyzing, abstract thinking and system designing
- English resume acceptable only
- NT$1,000,000 ~ NT$4,000,000 / year