WOO Network is a fast-growing Fintech startup and a deep liquidity network with a mission to empower individuals with the right to freely trade, invest, borrow and lend to better their lives.
We aim to connect traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and superior trading execution at lower or zero cost. The network powers WOO X, a professional trading platform featuring fully customizable modules, and lower to ZERO-FEE trading complete with deep liquidity sourced from the network.
WOO Network was founded by Kronos Research, a multi-strategy trading firm that specializes in market making, arbitrage, CTA, and high-frequency trading (HFT), averaging around $5-10 billion of daily trading volume on global cryptocurrency exchanges.
WOO Network is a place for pioneers and entrepreneurs. We work on the bleeding edge of blockchain technology and play a crucial role in empowering the world to trade better and live better.
- Work alongside the business development team and engineering team to cooperate with clients actively, including offering professional technical support, responding to questions and gathering customer feedback
- Become a bridge between our engineers and clients, analyzing customers' needs and systems’ issues, developing timely suggestions for our engineer in order to improve our production environment
- While many tech company products are engineering-driven, we value partnership cooperation between all of our teams in order to provide the best user experience for our clients
- Responsible for daily operation and maintenance of the trading system, ensuring business continuity of the system 7 * 24
- Coordinate and manage the release of production environment
- Analyze system issues of production environment, and make timely suggestions for system improvement
- Provide clients with professional technical support and actively respond to questions raised by clients
- Help to facilitate the automation of operation and monitoring, responsible for development and implementation of automatic operation technologies and tools
- Record and maintain issue logs, driving the procedure of analyzing and troubleshooting of daily operation issues
- Actively cooperate with clients, business development team and engineering teams, to optimize the processes of production release, issue reporting, issue tracking and customer feedback gathering
- Computer Science or related Engineering Bachelor (or above)
- 2 years or more working experience
- Familiar with mainstream performance tuning and monitoring tools
- Familiar with MySQL database and various middleware
- Familiar with Linux and shell scripting would be a plus
- Familiar with Docker and K8S would be a plus
- Background in finance / financial trading systems, such as FIX protocol, ordering process, derivatives trading, etc would be a plus