A fast-growing and promising startup is looking for an experienced Python developer to join the R&D team that develops a new DeFi ecosystem. The ecosystem consists of different platforms and projects that aim to make crypto more accessible and friendly to people worldwide. If you’re willing to work with talented people in a multicultural environment and value the best tech practices and quality - check our offer and let us know about you!
- 3+ years with deep experience in Software Engineering with Python 3.
- Production experience with scalable microservice architectures using Python/Flask, WebSockets, GraphQL, REST, Docker, Redis
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision
- Understanding of Agile methodologies such as SCRUM
- Good communication and expression skills in English. A team player with solid execution ability.
- Nice to have: Gunicorn, TheGraph, web3
- Monthly gross salary PLN 20,000-23,000.
- Flexible contract - standard contract of employment or B2B contract? We've got you covered!
- Flexplace - want to work from home and have a flexible schedule? No problem at all! You can work fully remotely. Want to work from the office? You’re welcome to our office in the center of Warsaw with all the best for comfortable work.
- DeFi and other projects related to the crypto industries - You’re going to work with the most exciting technologies and top-notch products that exist today on the market, such as NEAR, Avalanche, Chainlink, Polygon, Solana, etc.
- The best development standards in place so you can smoothly do what you're good at.
- Are you from Belarus, Ukraine, or Russia and want to join us? Our team will help you with the relocation and other organizational questions.