WOO Network is a fast-growing Fintech startup and a deep liquidity network with a mission to empower individuals with the right to freely trade, invest, borrow and lend to better their lives.
We aim to connect traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and superior trading execution at lower or zero cost. The network powers WOO X, a professional trading platform featuring fully customizable modules, and lower to ZERO-FEE trading complete with deep liquidity sourced from the network.
WOO Network was founded by Kronos Research, a multi-strategy trading firm that specializes in market making, arbitrage, CTA, and high-frequency trading (HFT), averaging around $5-10 billion of daily trading volume on global cryptocurrency exchanges.
WOO Network is a place for pioneers and entrepreneurs. We work on the bleeding edge of blockchain technology and play a crucial role in empowering the world to trade better and live better.
- Ability to choose and use the various research methods such as in-depth interviews, usability studies, card sorting activities, survey and secondary research.
- Deep understanding users’ goals, needs, and tasks and translate them into user insights and clear action items.
- Be able to organize the user data and display them with clear and meaningful user experience journey and persona to align with cross teams.
- Need to plan and prep before executing user research.
- Ability to wrap and share the user scenarios and communicate needed design rationale and value.
- Participate in development of product information architecture and user flow to deliver the right product features.
- 有能力使用不同類型的研究方法及工具包含深度訪談, 易用性測試, 卡片研究，問卷和二手市場資料研究
- 需要與UX 設計師共同規劃產品的資訊架構和功能的流程
- Degree in HCI, human factors, interaction design, service design, psychology, anthropology or equivalent professional work-related experience.
- 1-2+ years professional related work experience.
- Experience in English interview and cross-cultural studies.
- Familiar with conducting different researches in agile development process.
- Look into the details no matter how small.
- A high level of interest in learning about unfamiliar areas.
- Enjoy researching or exploring new methods of research.
- Passionate about interacting with strangers.
- 1-2 年的使用者研究經驗