WOO Network operates a centralised exchange WOO X and a decentralised platform WOOFi, democratising access to top-tier liquidity and exceptional trading execution while keeping costs competitive. Our native token, $WOO offers token holders a unique position to participate, engage, and maximise the benefits of both the DeFi and CeFi ecosystem. Our team of highly-selected 170 employees is located in 12 cities worldwide 🚀
Our vision is to inspire confidence, higher performance, and joy in every user. We have a mission to provide the best liquidity on the best terms. We compete not just on price execution but also on integrity, user experience, innovative tools, and global opportunities.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for an Exchange Operations Specialist who can join us along this mission and vision. You’ll become an integral part of the Ops team, which ensures the stability of WOO X, maximizes efficiency for cross-team cooperation, provides customer-centric service for all traders, and controls the risk for daily operations. Interested? Keep on reading!
What you’ll be working on:
- Assessing and maintaining the required digital assets liquidity across the exchanges.
- Working together with the Marketing and Technology teams to manage and optimize the Listing/Delisting process of Digital assets.
- Implementing policies regarding regulatory requirements (Compliance Procedures) to effectively identify and manage the key risks.
- Developing and operationalising the risk management framework for trading platforms.
- Improving the overall trading experience by regularly auditing exchange system performance.
- Liaising with internal partners to provide customer support, client onboarding and other operation-related matters to serve as the lead point of contact for all key customer account management matters.
- Managing the reporting and MIS with regularly presented analyses including dashboards and other exchange-related metrics to the senior management.
- Running and providing oversight of the exchange/marketplace to ensure market integrity and that the venue is operating in an orderly fashion.
- Working with technology teams to implement new products, new regulatory requirements, and changing policies via formalizing of processes flow, KPI update and training.
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts.
Why work with us:
Join us in realising our vision in advancing decentralisation, and leading innovation in CeFi and DeFi. Enjoy work flexibility, a supportive team, and an environment that nurtures your ideas. Plus, expect a performance-based annual bonus for all contributors at WOO 💪
- 5+ years of experience in exchange operations within the cryptocurrency or fintech industry.
- Proven track record of successfully managing digital assets liquidity on centralized and decentralized platforms.
- In-depth understanding of regulatory requirements in the cryptocurrency space.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining compliance procedures for exchange operations.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and operationalizing risk management frameworks for trading platforms.
- Ability to identify and manage key risks associated with daily operations.
- Proficient in generating and presenting regular analyses, dashboards, and metrics to senior management.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with internal partners.
Getting the job
We're actively seeking talented individuals to join our team outside of our typical hiring schedule. This proactive approach allows us to connect with exceptional candidates like you even before specific positions become available.
On average, successful candidates go through five rounds of interviews and tests. Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
Submitting your resume now ensures that you're first in line when new opportunities arise. By doing so, you'll have a head start in the selection process and get a chance to showcase your skills and experience.
Get started on your application here!