WOO Network is a fast-growing Fintech startup and a deep liquidity network with a mission to empower individuals with the right to freely trade, invest, borrow and lend to better their lives.
We aim to connect traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and superior trading execution at lower or zero cost. The network powers WOO X, a professional trading platform featuring fully customizable modules, and lower to ZERO-FEE trading complete with deep liquidity sourced from the network.
WOO Network was founded by Kronos Research, a multi-strategy trading firm that specializes in market making, arbitrage, CTA, and high-frequency trading (HFT), averaging around $5-10 billion of daily trading volume on global cryptocurrency exchanges.
WOO Network is a place for pioneers and entrepreneurs. We work on the bleeding edge of blockchain technology and play a crucial role in empowering the world to trade better and live better.
- The primary function of the Client Specialist / Client Service is to provide exemplary service to our customers. You can work remotely with us. The role will assist customers through providing the product knowledge, information, research, problem-solving and follow-up
- Responsible for handling customers’ inquiries, provide the customers with various consultations and comprehensive solutions through different online channels
- Understand in details about all the features of the products and services, introduce to the clients with proper language and communication skills
- Ensure customers satisfaction, provide customers with proper information, and handle customer’s emotion with patience and good manners
- Attention to detail, strong interpersonal communication skills, and a willingness to collaborate within the department and with other business units is essential
- Experience in financial customer service is preferred
- Good communication skills and need to be bilingual in Korean, Turkish, Russian, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese, English
- Experiences in providing supports to customers through telephone, email and other channels
- Work independently and have self-management ability in a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing
- Be able to manage time efficiently, including being able to handle multiple customers at the same time
- Stay organized and be able to distinguish the priority of works
- Keen to learn and willing to take new challenges
- Available to work on weekends
- English resume acceptable only