WOO Network aims to provide deep liquidity and superior order execution at the lowest cost for traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms. Its flagship product, WOO X, is positioned as the ultimate trading platform for traders and institutions, featuring fully customizable modules, and first-to-market zero-fee trading with the deepest liquidity across spot and margin.
WOO Network was founded by Kronos Research, one of the top quantitative trading firms in the world generating $5 billion in daily trading volume, with the goal of democratizing access to the best-in-class liquidity, trading and yield generation strategies through various products.
At WOO Network, we seek the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds can make us stronger. Our hiring and promotion process does not factor in race, gender, color, religion, nationality, ancestry, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, Veteran status, or any other status. We believe these differences are what enable us to work towards a common and better future together.
- Conducting various KYC/AML procedures, completing customer identity filing in accordance with internal operating procedures.
- Conducting research on assigned issues, analyzing information, and summarizing findings
- Assisting in the collection of laws and regulations of various countries, integrating various information, and analyzing legal risks
- Conducting comparative legal analyses on a range of issues in a given area, identifying legal and policy issues, researching relevant precedents
- Performing ad hoc assignments
- 4th – 5th-year student or a recent graduate of Law, Business Administration, Management, etc.
- Great analytical capabilities
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Available to work on weekends
- Fluent English and Polish
Salary: USD 1000 per month
***English resume acceptable only