WOO Network is a financial technology (fintech) startup headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan with over 70 members globally. WOO Network aims to provide deep liquidity and superior order execution at the lowest cost for traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms. Its flagship product, WOO X, is positioned as the ultimate trading platform for traders and institutions, featuring fully customizable modules, and first-to-market zero-fee trading with the deepest liquidity across spot and margin.
WOO Network was founded by Kronos Research, one of the top quantitative trading firms in the world generating $5 billion in daily trading volume, with the goal of democratizing access to the best-in-class liquidity, trading and yield generation strategies through various products.
At WOO Network, we seek the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds can make us stronger. Our hiring and promotion process does not factor in race, gender, color, religion, nationality, ancestry, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, Veteran status, or any other status. We believe these differences are what enable us to work towards a common and better future together.
What we are looking for:
You are entrepreneurial and always up for a challenge. You are seeking a way of life, a career, not just a job. As one of the first team members in our Turkey team, you will have ample opportunity to get involved in multiple key initiatives, such as office design, location, employer branding/marketing, and culture setting.
So if you like to be challenged, this is for you! This is a hybrid position of an executive assistant and a right-hand person who can help and get things done for one of the leading fintech companies.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to executives.
- Manage day to day schedules of senior management. Coordinates all aspects of executive appointments, meetings, receptions, and conference calls
- Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure action required is addressed in a timely manner
- Work closely with the global team to provide support to the global organization
- Have fun at work and help others do the same
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage complexity and maintain confidentiality
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS office applications
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team setting
- Graduate from a top university in Turkey or abroad
- Fluent in English and native in Turkish
Salary: Base USD 3500-USD 4000 per month, discretionary bonus can be much higher
***English resume acceptable only