WOO Network operates a centralised exchange WOO X and a decentralised platform WOOFi, democratising access to top-tier liquidity and exceptional trading execution while keeping costs competitive. Our native token, $WOO offers token holders a unique position to participate, engage, and maximise the benefits of both the DeFi and CeFi ecosystem. Our team of highly-selected 170 employees is located in 12 cities worldwide 🚀
Our vision is to inspire confidence, higher performance, and joy in every user. We have a mission to provide the best liquidity on the best terms. We compete not just on price execution but also on integrity, user experience, innovative tools, and global opportunities.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a Senior AML Officer who can join us along this mission and vision. You’ll become an integral part of the Legal team, which prioritizes the highest standards of legal compliance and regulatory adherence to ensure a secure and trustworthy platform for our users. The team plays a vital role in mitigating legal risks, ensuring regulatory compliance, conducting KYC procedures and contract reviews. Interested? Keep on reading!
What you’ll be working on:
- Administration and review of customer identification and verification, name screening, customer risk ranking, and transaction monitoring.
- Conducting reviews of client documentation/information submitted by business units; a good understanding of corporate documents associated with corporations and foreign financial institutions is needed.
- Performing CDD/EDD on new customers and during periodic account reviews.
- Working with business development units to resolve account opening issues, obtaining necessary information during investigations and performing on-going reviews of the customer. Following up and tracking all documents required to satisfy new account requirements, and escalating high risk issues identified to Management.
- Ensuring that information obtained is consistent with BSA/AML Policy and Procedures and satisfies regulatory requirements.
- Handling other duties as assigned to assist with the effective administration of the AML Policies.
Why work with us:
Join us in realising our vision in advancing decentralisation, and leading innovation in CeFi and DeFi. Enjoy work flexibility, a supportive team, and an environment that nurtures your ideas. Plus, expect a performance-based annual bonus for all contributors at WOO 💪
- 1+ year as a Compliance or AML Officer in FIs/24-hr training by designated agencies by FSC/certified ACAMs.
- College Degree(s) is a must.
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) Certification is a plus.
- Strong experience with AML name-screening or transactional monitoring tools is a plus.
- Good in verbal and written English and Chinese.
Getting the job
We're actively seeking talented individuals to join our team outside of our typical hiring schedule. This proactive approach allows us to connect with exceptional candidates like you even before specific positions become available.
On average, successful candidates go through five rounds of interviews and tests. Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
Submitting your resume now ensures that you're first in line when new opportunities arise. By doing so, you'll have a head start in the selection process and get a chance to showcase your skills and experience.
Get started on your application here!