WOO Network operates a centralised exchange WOO X and a decentralised platform WOOFi, democratising access to top-tier liquidity and exceptional trading execution while keeping costs competitive. Our native token, $WOO offers token holders a unique position to participate, engage, and maximise the benefits of both the DeFi and CeFi ecosystem. Our team of highly-selected 170 employees is located in 12 cities worldwide 🚀
Our vision is to inspire confidence, higher performance, and joy in every user. We have a mission to provide the best liquidity on the best terms. We compete not just on price execution but also on integrity, user experience, innovative tools, and global opportunities.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a React Frontend Engineer who can join us along this mission and vision. You’ll become an integral part of the Frontend team, which is striving to build web pages, and desktop and mobile apps that users love and have a good experience with. Interested? Keep on reading!
What you’ll be working on:
- Developing WOO X web products that support digital asset trading.
- Participating in building up innovative tools to enrich the ecosystem of our products.
- Optimising the process of development, performance and user experience continuously.
Why work with us:
Join us in realising our vision in advancing decentralisation, and leading innovation in CeFi and DeFi. Enjoy work flexibility, a supportive team, and an environment that nurtures your ideas. Plus, expect a performance-based annual bonus for all contributors at WOO 💪
- Minimum of 3 years of frontend development experience and familiarity with React.js.
- Familiar with real-time data processing methods, such as Websocket and RxJs, and able to detect potential performance issues.
- Knowledge of blockchain/crypto service or expertise in the online blockchain/crypto industry is a BIG plus.
- You enjoy breaking things and solving problems - not just being able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'.
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills with the ability to set project expectations and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
Getting the job
We're actively seeking talented individuals to join our team outside of our typical hiring schedule. This proactive approach allows us to connect with exceptional candidates like you even before specific positions become available.
On average, successful candidates go through five rounds of interviews and tests. Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
Submitting your resume now ensures that you're first in line when new opportunities arise. By doing so, you'll have a head start in the selection process and get a chance to showcase your skills and experience.
Get started on your application here!