WOO Network operates a centralised exchange WOO X and a decentralised platform WOOFi, democratising access to top-tier liquidity and exceptional trading execution while keeping costs competitive. Our native token, $WOO offers token holders a unique position to participate, engage, and maximise the benefits of both the DeFi and CeFi ecosystem. Our team of highly-selected 170 employees is located in 12 cities worldwide 🚀
Our vision is to inspire confidence, higher performance, and joy in every user. We have a mission to provide the best liquidity on the best terms. We compete not just on price execution but also on integrity, user experience, innovative tools, and global opportunities.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who can join us along this mission and vision. You’ll become an integral part of the Design team, which is responsible for transforming the goal of the company and the product into a sensible user experience and also looking after that experience to ensure it's scalable and sustainable. Interested? Keep on reading!
What you’ll be working on:
- Designing and developing all of our interactive projects.
- Helping in making the user experience of cryptocurrency platforms easy to use to the beginners and you will also help shaping the trading experience for professional traders.
- Conducting user research and analyzing user behavior. Researching on industry trends/ strategies and making competitor analysis.
- Evaluating user research from different sources and identifying key issues to create the new digital experiences in particular for mobile app.
- Collaborating with developers and designers to build interactive products.
- Refining and improving the user experiences of existing interactive process of products.
- Priority will be given to candidates who have experience designing trading tools, order entry, chart trading, etc.
Why work with us:
Join us in realising our vision in advancing decentralisation, and leading innovation in CeFi and DeFi. Enjoy work flexibility, a supportive team, and an environment that nurtures your ideas. Plus, expect a performance-based annual bonus for all contributors at WOO 💪
- 4+ years of professional experience in UI/UX design.
- Portfolio showcasing a strong understanding of user-centered design principles and successful project implementations in the fintech or crypto industry.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong knowledge of interaction design, information architecture, and usability principles.
- Understanding of blockchain technology and crypto trading concepts is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate and justify design decisions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, adapting to evolving priorities.
- Proven experience working collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- Fluent English.
Getting the job
We're actively seeking talented individuals to join our team outside of our typical hiring schedule. This proactive approach allows us to connect with exceptional candidates like you even before specific positions become available.
On average, successful candidates go through five rounds of interviews and tests. Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
Submitting your resume now ensures that you're first in line when new opportunities arise. By doing so, you'll have a head start in the selection process and get a chance to showcase your skills and experience.
Get started on your application here!