WOO Network is a fast-growing Fintech startup and a deep liquidity network with a mission to empower individuals with the right to freely trade, invest, borrow and lend to better their lives.
We aim to connect traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and superior trading execution at lower or zero cost. The network powers WOO X, a professional trading platform featuring fully customizable modules, and lower to ZERO-FEE trading complete with deep liquidity sourced from the network.
WOO Network was founded by Kronos Research, a multi-strategy trading firm that specializes in market making, arbitrage, CTA, and high-frequency trading (HFT), averaging around $5-10 billion of daily trading volume on global cryptocurrency exchanges.
WOO Network is a place for pioneers and entrepreneurs. We work on the bleeding edge of blockchain technology and play a crucial role in empowering the world to trade better and live better.
- Report to and work alongside the founding team and CEO, helping to develop a deeper understanding of potential products / features and users
- While many tech company products are engineering driven, we value a PM-engineering partnership where there is a strong yin-yang between engineering and PM. Engineers join PMs in customer interviews while PMs join in on technical meetings to aid alignment. Engineers develop more empathy for what the customer’s needs are, while the PM drives this process and is the ultimate owner of the product
- Work closely with cross functional teams and lead the entire process from user and data research through design and development to marketing, sales and support
- Ship new features and products that have strong user adoption and perhaps even disrupt this young industry
- Lead multiple projects across the entire product lifecycle. Set the vision for the user experience and design the process in a way that makes it easy for the team to collaborate and expand upon
- Elevate how we think about problems and products by acting as an inspiring leader in pushing the evolution through decentralized, centralized or hybrid applications
- Deliver unique features and products that will create amazing user experiences and validate them (with data whenever possible) with users and other stakeholders through interviews and testing
- Utilize data to develop insights, robust product strategy and inform decision making
- Form strong cross-functional stakeholder (internal & external) relationships to keep them informed, receive input, and influence their thinking
- Checking and approving all latest designs across multiple products in your department
- Manage issue prioritization, risk analysis and trade off
- Develop strategies and tactics to study blockchain technologies, and create public awareness of the value for our products
- Driving design function forward by developing new ideas and improving design system
- Thrive in a scrappy environment and are comfortable with ambiguity and frequent changes to direction as the company works towards product-market fit and learns to operate at scale
- Proactively identify issues and assign the right owner to resolve the problem
5+ years of product manager experience, 3+ year of which should be product manager of financial trading and crypto products.
Strong background in an analytical discipline such as law, biology, computer science, mathematics, economics, finance, physics, electrical engineering, etc.
- Experience articulating business questions and using qualitative and mathematical techniques to arrive at an answer using available data
- Experience translating analysis results into business recommendations
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques
- High self-awareness, emotional intelligence, and strong common sense
- English resume acceptable only