WOO Network is a fast-growing Fintech startup and a deep liquidity network with a mission to empower individuals with the right to freely trade, invest, borrow and lend to better their lives.
We aim to connect traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and superior trading execution at lower or zero cost. The network powers WOO X, a professional trading platform featuring fully customizable modules, and lower to ZERO-FEE trading complete with deep liquidity sourced from the network.
WOO Network was founded by Kronos Research, a multi-strategy trading firm that specializes in market making, arbitrage, CTA, and high-frequency trading (HFT), averaging around $5-10 billion of daily trading volume on global cryptocurrency exchanges.
WOO Network is a place for pioneers and entrepreneurs. We work on the bleeding edge of blockchain technology and play a crucial role in empowering the world to trade better and live better.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary designers and drive product iterations
- Be able to extend your skills and experience to the company’s digital product design, service design, and also being able to create new expressions for global branding
- Get to implement innovative solutions to simplify complex problems in a variety of sectors and collaborate on and influence the different stages of a digital product and service
- Take ownership of your area of expertise to elevate the project vision and carry it forward
- Execute interaction design and visual design as a part of a multidisciplinary team working both independently and with our creative team
- Help build and manage our visual systems and asset libraries
- Work closely with our in-house copywriter, campaign managers, and product team to make design decisions informed by brand positioning, performance metrics, and business objectives for B2C and B2B audiences
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints
- Closely collaborate with IT and business teams to solve complex issues, like interaction models and data visualization
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- Above 3 years experience in visual design experience with a BA/BS or higher degree in related fields
- A strong portfolio with some examples of visual design in mobile, web or software products
- Strong visual design sense and good communication skills of the design ideas
- Good understanding of the design principle and process for end users
- Experience in working with a cross-functional creative team
- Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator or other design tools
- Web design, After Effects skills is a plus
- English resume acceptable only