WOO Network operates a centralised exchange WOO X and a decentralised platform WOOFi, democratising access to top-tier liquidity and exceptional trading execution while keeping costs competitive. Our native token, $WOO offers token holders a unique position to participate, engage, and maximise the benefits of both the DeFi and CeFi ecosystem. Our team of highly-selected 170 employees is located in 12 cities worldwide 🚀
Our vision is to inspire confidence, higher performance, and joy in every user. We have a mission to provide the best liquidity on the best terms. We compete not just on price execution but also on integrity, user experience, innovative tools, and global opportunities.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a Marketing & Community Manager who can join us along this mission and vision. You’ll become an integral part of the Growth Ops team, which is the engine behind turning strategies into creatively executed campaigns and initiatives. The team is shilling two of the hottest (yet trustworthy) crypto platforms around - WOO X, our centralized exchange, and WOOFi, our decentralized exchange. From crafting killer campaigns and running performance marketing to organizing unforgettable events and designing must-have merch, this team help us take the crypto world by storm. Interested? Keep on reading!
What you’ll be working on:
- Engaging with crypto communities around the world to build and strengthen the WOO Network brand while gaining local insight into the latest industry trends and competitive landscape.
- Establishing and managing relationships with clients and partners that can add value to WOO Network.
- Leveraging an entrepreneurial attitude to provide the BD team with new leads and strategic directions.
- Organising, leading and attending online & offline events and meetups.
- Establishing partnerships with crypto and traditional finance influencers worldwide.
- Working closely with the founders, BD, People and Engineering teams to provide quality content to keep prospects up-to-date with project and team developments.
- Developing strategies for community partnerships with influencers worldwide.
- Coordinating with the Global CM team to build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Overseeing community management and moderation of social communities.
- Working closely with translators to ensure accuracy and timeliness of content output that includes newsletters, social media, videos, and articles.
- Writing regular press releases, pitches and blog posts.
- Pitching stories to the press.
- Representing the company at conferences, meetups, and other media opportunities.
Why work with us:
Join us in realising our vision in advancing decentralisation, and leading innovation in CeFi and DeFi. Enjoy work flexibility, a supportive team, and an environment that nurtures your ideas. Plus, expect a performance-based annual bonus for all contributors at WOO 💪
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and community management within the crypto industry.
- Proven track record in building and engaging online communities.
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to generate leads and strategic directions.
- Exceptional event management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the crypto industry and current trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Passion for the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
Getting the job
We're actively seeking talented individuals to join our team outside of our typical hiring schedule. This proactive approach allows us to connect with exceptional candidates like you even before specific positions become available.
On average, successful candidates go through five rounds of interviews and tests. Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
Submitting your resume now ensures that you're first in line when new opportunities arise. By doing so, you'll have a head start in the selection process and get a chance to showcase your skills and experience.
Get started on your application here!