We are proud to belong to the TOP 1% of all employers in Germany 2021 & 2022!
At Wooga, we are very proud of the diverse, creative and friendly environment we have established and we believe you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry. Each of our Woogas plays an important role in our success as a company and in shaping our culture. We really value our razor-sharp focus on story-driven casual games, excellent craftsmanship, and the truly collaborative way of working. We create joyful experiences that awaken our players’ desire to see what happens next. Based in the heart of Berlin, with over 280 employees from around the world, we work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
Our HR Team is devoted to continuously creating an environment where our people are excited to contribute to our vision and the company’s strategy. We are aiming to provide the most engaging and innovative employee experience as well as to aspire joy in work and play for everyone! We are looking for an HR Generalist who will join our HR Team on that journey.
In collaboration with fellow HR Generalists, you will play a key position in our HR Team interacting with our employees throughout their whole employment lifecycle and addressing their questions and needs.
With your highly engaging and proactive approach, you will be identifying and managing projects to positively impact the employee experience.
This is a 12-month fixed-term contract role, with the possibility to extend it based on performance and business needs.
This position is open to all seniority levels - whether you are a seasoned HR professional looking for a new challenge or a fresh graduate looking to step into the business world, we would love to receive your application!
About the role
- You will own the entire onboarding process, including relocation and new hire orientation to create an extraordinary employee experience
- You will offer daily administrative assistance to our employees and managers, including contract management, visa applications, parental leave etc.
- You will manage our HR-related data and reports. You will ensure information reliability and availability within our HRIS system and personnel files
- You will manage the awesome range of benefits that we offer to our employees
- You will support our Accounting Team with respect to Payroll preparation
- You will contribute to our L&D environment by scheduling trainings and workshops
- You will communicate with our internal stakeholders, such as Legal on labor law related topics
- You will communicate with our external stakeholders, such as our relocation agency, coaches or other benefit partners
- You either have/bring a solid theoretical HR background with first practical experience or you come already with full hands-on experience working in the HR field, preferably within the digital industry
- You have a passion to work with a diverse range of people on a variety of topics and HR projects
- You apply a high amount of professionalism when it comes to assisting employees and managers
- You are a customer-focused, analytical, motivated, structured and intellectually curious person with a growth mindset
- You have a keen interest working on administrative tasks, such as data maintenance in our HRIS and payroll
- You bring a good understanding of German labor law
- You speak German on native-like level and are fluent in English
Please note: Research has shown that some under-represented groups in the gaming industry (eg: women) tend to apply only if they meet every single requirement. Here at Wooga, the desire to learn and the willingness to solve problems are more important to us than your experience on paper. We encourage you to apply even if you do not think that you tick all the boxes - thinking outside of such boxes and embracing the diversity of mindsets and backgrounds is what we believe makes our teams thrive.
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts (over 50 nationalities!) working on crafting the world’s best games.
- Located in Europe’s most creative city with low cost of living and high quality of life. We offer a generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin. Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others.
- Enjoy the yoga, mindfulness app, sports and transport subsidies. And a Purpose Day to donate your time to a worthy cause!
- Participate in the company’s success - we offer a quarterly bonus scheme!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other.
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We also provide you with a work-from-home budget, which you can invest in a well-functioning home office setup. We got your back!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences. Be yourself, we like you that way!