We are proud to belong to the TOP 1% of all employers in Germany!
At Wooga, we are very proud of the diverse, creative and friendly environment we have established and we believe you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry. Each of our Woogas plays an important role in our success as a company and in shaping our culture. We really value our razor-sharp focus on story-driven casual games, excellent craftsmanship, and the truly collaborative way of working. We create joyful experiences that awaken our players’ desire to see what happens next. Based in the heart of Berlin, with over 250 employees from around the world, we work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
Our HR Team is devoted to continuously creating an environment where our people are excited to contribute to our vision and the company’s strategy. We are looking for a TA Manager, who will contribute to that quest.
You will join as a Talent Acquisition Manager. In collaboration with other TA managers, you will drive Wooga’s growth by being a relationship builder. You will go above and beyond to provide the most engaging candidate experience and bring top talents on board.
*This is an 18-months contract
About the role
- You will be a fully hands-on 360 degrees recruiter, the sole owner of the full-cycle recruitment process; from helping the managers drafting the job description to sealing the deal
- You will act as a trusted advisor and strategic partner to the business and hiring managers across various teams in terms of hiring, interviewing, and recruitment best practices
- You will contribute to and lead various recruitment initiatives and projects as a key partner in improving our recruitment processes
- You will play a pivotal part in our team, ensuring that we keep the hygiene of our ATS information, documenting the processes, and hire people who share our values, love to collaborate, and value the player’s experience above all
- You will be a Wooga brand ambassador and advocate
- You have been at the heart of recruitment activities for a while now
- You value positive candidate experience above and beyond everything
- You have a passion for data and understand its impact on hiring
- You are a fully hands-on, KPI-driven recruiter, from finding the candidates yourself on social networks, to elaborating bespoke attraction strategies for Wooga
- You have in-house and/or agency recruitment experience, preferably within the digital industry (interest or experience in games is a plus)
- You have experience working with various ATS systems and tools, i.e. Greenhouse, BambooHR, G-Suite, and similar
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world’s best games.
- Located in Europe’s most creative city with low cost of living and high quality of life. We offer a generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin. Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others.
- Participate in the company’s success - we offer a quarterly bonus scheme!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other.
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences. Be yourself, we like you that way!