We are proud to belong to the TOP 1% of all employers in Germany!
At Wooga, we are very proud of the diverse, creative and friendly environment we have established and we believe you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry. Each of our Woogas plays an important role in our success as a company and in shaping our culture. We really value our razor-sharp focus on story-driven casual games, excellent craftsmanship, and the truly collaborative way of working. We create joyful experiences that awaken our players’ desire to see what happens next. Based in the heart of Berlin, with over 250 employees from around the world, we work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
We are looking for a Lead Product Manager who will join us in Wooga as we work to become the players' choice for story-driven casual games.
You will be responsible for the growth of our newest launching game as well as mentoring and leading its Product Management Team.
As a Lead Product Manager, you will deliver on goals for the growth of your game by channeling your strong product mindset to ensure you find a balance between delivering fantastic player experiences and maximizing the revenue potential. You will collaborate with and positively influence cross-functional collaboration in order to envision and implement gameplay, live-ops, and social systems that will ultimately put our game above all competitors in the eye of our players. Some of your responsibilities include:
- You will take ownership of the KPI growth and Live-Ops events and monetization, as well as set short- and long-term financial targets for the game, as well as KPI models and business forecasts.
- You will be the owner of the strategic feature roadmap to build up extendable gameplay, live-ops, and social systems, and map KPI improvements to that plan.
- Own schedule, targets, and overall success of promotions, IAP merchandising, and in-game events.
- Estimate, prioritize, and measure the impact of game improvements, using sound data analysis, A/B test management, and the decision for the rollout of tested features.
- You will lead the analytics and insights of the game while partnering with internal teams and stakeholders to build, improve, and execute a plan for growth. All in order to better understanding the game performance and players’ behaviors.
- Give regular business updates to important stakeholders as well as company-wide updates on the game's performance.
- Contribute to driving forward product management as a discipline within Wooga and be part of a collaborative team of industry-leading product managers.
- You are an experienced and passionate product manager who can demonstrate a strong track record of driving business growth, customer satisfaction, and leading a team.
- You are an expert in free-to-play mobile game business models and products. Match3 experience is a big plus.
- You have a good sense of the market, you are in tune with player patterns, and understand customers implicitly.
- You have a strong monetization design understanding and expertise.
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world’s best games.
- Located in Europe’s most creative city with low cost of living and high quality of life. We offer a generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin. Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others.
- Participate in the company’s success - we offer a quarterly bonus scheme!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other.
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences. Be yourself, we like you that way!