We are proud to belong to the TOP 1% of all employers in Germany 2021 & 2022!
At Wooga, we are very proud of the diverse, creative and friendly environment we have established and we believe you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry. Each of our Woogas plays an important role in our success as a company and in shaping our culture. We really value our razor-sharp focus on story-driven casual games, excellent craftsmanship, and the truly collaborative way of working. We create joyful experiences that awaken our players’ desire to see what happens next. Based in the heart of Berlin, with over 280 employees from around the world, we work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
As a crucial member of our spirited Game Economy team you will become a gate-keeper for the most successful Hidden Object game on the market: June's Journey! You will lead and help your colleagues create and maintain a healthy game economy that ensures that our millions of very happy players have a long-lasting and fun experience, while also further improving the game's monetization and other KPIs.
About the role
- Create economy models that facilitate new features and event creation
- Leverage your data-driven mindset to improve the gameplay, events, and core metrics
- Collaborate closely with LiveOps, Game Analysts, Customer Care, and Data Scientists to assess trends in the game economy and control its levers (which will be installed and maintained by you)
- Stay aware of new trends in the mobile game market (esp. hidden object). Reverse engineer solutions from competitive titles and learn from them.
Who are you?
- Ideally, you have 5+ years of relevant economy design and live-ops experience
- You have set up and iterated on a game economy to support expanded feature sets and live ops events
- You see economical dynamics as a natural part of the User Experience. You assess and understand these dynamics and use this knowledge to improve various KPIs
- You love data (SQL skills are a plus, but not required!)
- You dream of spreadsheets and are able to use them in very versatile ways (eg. as balancing tools, monitoring tools, LiveOps tools and much more)
- You are an excellent communicator (in English). You can visualize and present ideas in a clear and comprehensive way using a variety of tools
- You are constantly trying to improve your skills and are willing to accept and provide constructive criticism
- You are an excellent team player, who fits into our multinational and über-friendly team of highly-motivated professionals
Please note: Research has shown that some under-represented groups in the gaming industry (eg: women) tend to apply only if they meet every single requirement. Here at Wooga, the desire to learn and the willingness to solve problems are more important to us than your experience on paper. We encourage you to apply even if you do not think that you tick all the boxes - thinking outside of such boxes and embracing the diversity of mindsets and backgrounds is what we believe makes our teams thrive.
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts (over 50 nationalities!) working on crafting the world’s best games.
- Located in Europe’s most creative city with low cost of living and high quality of life. We offer a generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin. Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others.
- Enjoy the yoga, mindfulness app, sports and transport subsidies. And a Purpose Day to donate your time to a worthy cause!
- Participate in the company’s success - we offer a quarterly bonus scheme!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other.
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We also provide you with a work-from-home budget, which you can invest in a well-functioning home office setup. We got your back!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences. Be yourself, we like you that way!