At Wooga, we are very proud of the diverse, creative and friendly environment we have established and we believe you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry. Each of our Woogas plays an important role in our success as a company and in shaping our culture. We really value our razor-sharp focus on story-driven casual games, excellent craftsmanship, and the truly collaborative way of working. We create joyful experiences that awaken our players’ desire to see what happens next. Based in the heart of Berlin, with over 250 employees from around the world, we work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
About the role
We are looking for a Match 3 Artist, who will work closely with artists, writers, designers, engineers, product managers, and producers, to produce original and high-quality 2D/3D game art components that push the creative boundaries of the player experiences. You will be working closely with developers and tech artists to create an efficient implementation pipeline. You will also participate in R&D of new techniques to implement into the production pipeline.
- You understand the importance of how gameplay and visuals work together to give an outstanding player experience
- You understand how shape, color and animation work together to deliver the game design message and encourage play
- You have an understanding of surface properties, how to render them and the distribution of detail in mobile puzzle graphics
- You have the ability to adapt to different styles
- Strong conceptualization and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience working with Unity
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world’s best games.
- Located in Europe’s most creative city with low cost of living and high quality of life. We offer a generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin. Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others.
- Participate in the company’s success - we offer a quarterly bonus scheme!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other.
- As much coffee, drinks, cereals and fruits as you can handle.
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences. Be yourself, we like you that way!