Will you be a part of our story?
As a Senior Financial Controller you will work across our whole business. You will be empowered to touch many areas of finance at Wooga, focusing on Financial Planning and Analysis.
What will you be responsible for?
- Preparation of the Yearly Budget (top down and bottom up)
- Development of a KPI controlling structure
- Monthly and mid-monthly P&L forecasts, weekly revenue projections
- Cash Flow/ Liquidity Management
- Actual/Forecast vs Budget Analysis
- Revenue/cost controlling on product level and cost centers and for significant cost items such as marketing cost, personnel cost
- Reporting to parent company
- Support in the preparation of US GAAP reporting package and German GAAP information
- Preparation of special reports and participation in special projects
- Collaboration with the Head of Accounting on topics where accounting and controlling overlap
- Excellent university degree in finance, accounting, controlling or similar
- 3-5 years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis/Controlling
- Experience in the Digital Games Industry, Free to play, E-commerce, Performance Marketing, Digital B2C Businesses preferable
- Excellent excel / spreadsheet skills and sound knowledge of analytical / BI-tools and techniques; coding and SQL abilities are a plus
- Strong understanding of financial accounting and reporting processes (US GAAP/German GAAP)
- Outstanding analytical capabilities and good business sense
- High level of commitment and a structured way of working
- Hands-on approach and strong execution skills
- An open-minded and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English & German
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world’s best games!
- Excite millions of players around the world every day through our games!
- Work just minutes from the center of Europe’s most vibrant city, socialize in our hang-out spaces, and enjoy many fun events and parties! Enjoy our unique office space!
- A relocation support which matches your needs to make your and your loved ones’ move to Berlin smooth! Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafe’s, internal training, workshops and many others!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other!
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
- As much coffee, drinks, cereals and fruits as you can handle!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.