We are looking for a 3D Isometric Artist to create isometric buildings and props for our hit hidden object game. You will be working closely with Producers, Product Managers, Designers, Developers, and other Artists on creating visually stunning stories through your art.
- Using your 3D art skills and keen eye for quality you will bring a world to life and create items that our players will love.
- You will be creating new content, realistic and engaging environment pieces in the game’s unique art style.
- Become part of a studio and art discipline that prizes quality and development of it’s artists
- You have a strong portfolio demonstrating a solid understanding of visual and architectural design
- You have experience creating environments in 3D
- You have a professional eye for detail, shapes, proportions, composition, textures, colors and lighting
- You have experience with offline rendering
- You have good communication skills, understand how to work in a team and can receive and give feedback
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world’s best games!
- Excite millions of players around the world every day through our games!
- Work just minutes from the center of Europe’s most vibrant city, Socialize in our hang-out spaces, and enjoy many fun events and parties! Enjoy our unique office space!
- A relocation support which matches your needs to make your and your loved ones’ move to Berlin smooth! Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meetups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafe’s, internal trainings, workshops and many others!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other!
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
- As much coffee, drinks, cereals and fruits as you can handle!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.