Wonderschool is harnessing the power of technology to provide comprehensive support to child care providers operating out of their homes as well as in the government and non-profit sectors. Our products enable child care providers to create high-quality environments and meet the demands of their business, while also helping parents in need of childcare solutions through the creation of an accessible marketplace.
We are seeking an experienced and highly professional Chief of Staff to work closely with our CEO, providing essential support and leverage to drive the success of our organization. As the Chief of Staff, you will take on diverse responsibilities, projects, and new roles to facilitate the CEO's effectiveness and ensure seamless communication across the executive and leadership teams. Your ability to connect with team members, implement processes, and maintain a servant mindset will be key to your success in this role. This is an in-office position where you will be required to commute to our San Francisco office 3 to 5 days per week.
- Manage projects, initiatives, and outcomes to provide leverage for the CEO, enabling them to focus on strategic matters and help them prioritize their time.
- Liaise with the executive team and communicate decisions to the executive and leadership teams through well-written memos, emails, and other written and verbal communication.
- Collect questions and feedback, and follow up on decisions to ensure successful implementation and drive desired outcomes.
- Build and maintain strong, collaborative working relationships with board members, investors, clients, and the CEO’s direct reports as well as develop and cultivate strong networks across the entire organization.
- Make recommendations to the CEO concerning their time management, prioritization, delegation, and organization.
- Assist the CEO in thinking about effective communication strategies for the internal team.
- Be an active participant in, and provide strategic support for the CEO including facilitation of focused discussions, development of relevant agendas, and driving and tracking of decisions and follow-up items.
- Act as a connector, fostering collaboration and communication among the executive team.
- Support the CEO in evaluating and achieving key performance indicators.
- Must be intellectually curious, solutions-oriented with a growth mindset and a previous track record of strong performance.
- Previous experience working in banking, private equity, or consulting is considered a plus.
- Demonstrated experience as a Chief of Staff or in a similar high-level support role.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively convey ideas and information.
- Exceptionally professional demeanor, representing the CEO and the organization with the utmost credibility.
- A process-driven individual who can establish and optimize efficient workflows.
- A servant mindset, driven to provide valuable support and contribute to the success of the CEO and the company.
- High level of comfort with a fast-paced, iterative, fluid work environment
- Technology-savvy, and comfortable using various digital tools and platforms to enhance productivity and efficiency.
What We Offer:
Wonderschool provides the wage ranges it reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for all remote roles and as otherwise required by applicable law. The expected starting pay range for this role is $130,000 - $200,000 annually. Actual compensation may vary within the listed range based on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, skill set, experience, and specific geographic location.
Additionally, Wonderschool offers a competitive benefits package, including the following:
- Health benefits offer up to 100% coverage for employee premiums and up to 80% for dependents
- Wifi, Employee Wellness, and co-working space reimbursements offered to all employees
- A flexible PTO plan, paid holidays, and mental wellness days
- Highly competitive parental leave policies, eligible to qualified individuals after 6-months of employment
- An autonomous workplace that prioritizes health and wellness to ensure our employees can produce their best work while achieving their personal and professional goals
- A fully remote, but highly collaborative work environment with a variety of team bonding opportunities
Wonderschool is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We plan and structure our interviews to directly assess skills and talent.