About the role
A Driver and Inventory Control Specialist is responsible for maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy and integrity. and transporting it from one hub to another. This is a driver/inventory control position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity.
- Maintain product identification and location program.
- Research inventory discrepancies and ability to reconcile them within ERP system.
- Responsible for completing physical inventories/cycle counts/random or receipt audits/reconciliations.
- Track and report non-conforming product.
- Resolve inventory problems in a timely manner.
- Document damaged product.
- Loading and unloading freight
- Safely transport food items that must be kept under refrigerated conditions
- Driving safely and monitoring the freight throughout the trip
- Assist outbound team with organizing food and material handling inventory upon delivery
- Ensure accurate inventory of received / delivered items
- Ensure deadlines are met in relation to delivery time
- Salary: $23/hr
- Hours: 8am-4:30pm
- PART TIME ONLY (SAT and SUN)
The experience you have
- Lift 70 lbs. as part of the job function.
- Must be computer literate.
- Have strong verbal and written skills
- Detailed oriented.
- Must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent for this position.
Benefits that start day 1 of full-time employment
- 401k with employer match
- Medical, dental, vision
- Health savings account with employer match
- 100% employer paid life insurance
- 2x if you work on holidays
- Learning and development opportunities to advance your career
Note: Some of our benefits vary by state and depend on the number of hours you work.
Imagine: Within the tap of a button, a perfectly prepared meal from your choice of cuisines appears at your doorstep in minutes. That’s what our customers experience.
At Wonder, we believe everyone has the right to great food. That’s why we’ve created the next generation of restaurant chains powered by an advanced mobile platform that lets our customers experience the world’s most delicious food—anytime, anywhere. We partner with world-renowned chefs to craft exclusive menus and bring their unique recipes right to you on our mobile restaurants.
As a food-tech startup backed by top-tier venture capitalists and led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs—including some of the most accomplished leaders in the technology, culinary, and logistics industries—we’re growing fast. Join us in pioneering a future that approaches food equitably, sustainably, and thoughtfully. You’ll work in a supportive and collaborative environment where our culture and our values—Mastery, Compassion, and Courage—are taken as seriously as delivering an incredible experience for our customers.
A final note
At Wonder, we believe that in order to build the best team, we must hire using an objective lens. We are committed to fair hiring practices where we hire people for their potential and advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion. As such, we do not discriminate or make decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability, please let your recruiter know how we can make your interview process work best for you.
We look forward to hearing from you! We'll contact you via email or text to schedule interviews and share information about your candidacy.