Wonder is a fast-growing food-tech startup that’s raising the bar on the role food plays in peoples’ lives. We’re creating an on-demand dining experience where customers can receive high-quality meals perfectly prepared and served to their doorsteps within minutes. We partner with the best restaurants and chefs across a diverse range of cuisines to offer access to the world’s most delicious food—anytime, anywhere. Meals are prepared in Wonder kitchens and finished by onboard chefs deployed in our customized mobile kitchens.
Our top-notch team—including our Michelin-starred and celebrity chefs—is expanding quickly. If you’re looking for competitive pay, a door-opening career, and a role where your creativity can shine, we want to hear from you!
About the role
We are looking for a Vehicle Sanitation Associate to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Properly clean and sanitize the inside of our Vehicles
- Dispose of dishes and load them to the dishwasher
- Ensuring all the cleaning carts are packed with proper supplies
- Organizing supplies
- Ability to clean several trucks assigned within the shift
- Moving all clean vehicles to the proper destination for our morning team
- Unloading trucks returning to the commissary at the end of the delivery shift according to schedule (unloading products and storing as required)
- Keeping a clean and safe working environment and optimizing space utilization
- Operating, maintaining, and cleaning warehouse equipment daily
The experience you have
- Proven working experience in a warehouse or as a sanitation or dishwasher associate
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- High school degree
- Starting rate: $15-$19/hr
- Morning and overnight shifts available
- Now hiring for our Edison and Cranford locations
We offer great compensation packages including 401K, medical, dental, and vision plans. Not to mention, all of the training and food talk you can dream of with endless learning and development opportunities to advance your career.
Note: Some of our benefits vary by state and depend on the number of hours you work.
A final note
At Wonder, we believe that in order to build the best team, we must hire using an objective lens. We are committed to fair hiring practices where we hire people for their potential and advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion. As such, we do not discriminate or make decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability, please let your recruiter know how we can make your interview process work best for you.
We look forward to hearing from you! We'll contact you via email or text to schedule interviews and share information about your candidacy.