Wonder is a fast-growing food-tech startup that’s raising the bar on the role food plays in peoples’ lives. We’re creating an on-demand dining experience where customers can receive high-quality meals perfectly prepared and served to their doorsteps within minutes. We partner with the best restaurants and chefs across a diverse range of cuisines to offer access to the world’s most delicious food—anytime, anywhere. Meals are prepared in Wonder kitchens and finished by onboard chefs deployed in our customized mobile kitchens.
Our top-notch team—including our Michelin-starred and celebrity chefs—is expanding quickly. If you’re looking for competitive pay, a door-opening career, and a role where your creativity can shine, we want to hear from you!
About the role
We are looking for an Outbound Warehouse Associate to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Outbound Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, unpacking and scanning. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Starting rate $16-$20/hr + premium pay during select hours
- Overnight and morning shift available
- Overnight Shift: 9pm - 5:30am
- Morning Shift: 7am - 3:30pm
- Now hiring for our locations in Edison, Cranford and Paterson, New Jersey
- Prepare trucks going out for delivery (pick and load products)
- Unload trucks returning to the commissary at the end of the delivery shift according to schedule (unload products, store as required)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Perform daily/weekly cleaning of vehicles and equipment
- Complete post-op logs for inventory tracking
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
The experience you have
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- High school degree
We offer great compensation packages including 401K, medical, dental, and vision plans. Not to mention, all of the training and food talk you can dream of with endless learning and development opportunities to advance your career.
Note: Some of our benefits vary by state and depend on the number of hours you work.
A final note
At Wonder, we believe that in order to build the best team, we must hire using an objective lens. We are committed to fair hiring practices where we hire people for their potential and advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion. As such, we do not discriminate or make decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability, please let your recruiter know how we can make your interview process work best for you.
We look forward to hearing from you! We'll contact you via email or text to schedule interviews and share information about your candidacy.