About the role
We are looking for an Outbound Warehouse Associate to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Outbound Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, unpacking and scanning. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare trucks going out for delivery (pick and load products)
- Unload trucks returning to the commissary at the end of the delivery shift according to schedule (unload products, store as required)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Perform daily/weekly cleaning of vehicles and equipment
- Complete post-op logs for inventory tracking
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
Outbound Warehouse Associate role details
- Salary: $16-$20/hr + premium pay during select hours
- Overnight and morning shift available
- Overnight Shift: 9pm - 5:30am
- Morning Shift: 7am - 3:30pm
- Now hiring for various locations in New Jersey
The experience you have
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- High school degree
Benefits that start day 1 of full-time employment
- 401k with employer match
- Medical, dental, vision
- Health savings account with employer match
- 100% employer paid life insurance
- 2x if you work on holidays
- Learning and development opportunities to advance your career
Note: Some of our benefits vary by state and depend on the number of hours you work.
Imagine: Within the tap of a button, a perfectly prepared meal from your choice of cuisines appears at your doorstep in minutes. That’s what our customers experience.
At Wonder, we believe everyone has the right to great food. That’s why we’ve created the next generation of restaurant chains powered by an advanced mobile platform that lets our customers experience the world’s most delicious food—anytime, anywhere. We partner with world-renowned chefs to craft exclusive menus and bring their unique recipes right to you on our mobile restaurants.
As a food-tech startup backed by top-tier venture capitalists and led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs—including some of the most accomplished leaders in the technology, culinary, and logistics industries—we’re growing fast. Join us in pioneering a future that approaches food equitably, sustainably, and thoughtfully. You’ll work in a supportive and collaborative environment where our culture and our values—Mastery, Compassion, and Courage—are taken as seriously as delivering an incredible experience for our customers.
A final note
At Wonder, we believe that in order to build the best team, we must hire using an objective lens. We are committed to fair hiring practices where we hire people for their potential and advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion. As such, we do not discriminate or make decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability, please let your recruiter know how we can make your interview process work best for you.
We look forward to hearing from you! We'll contact you via email or text to schedule interviews and share information about your candidacy.