Wolf Den is seeking an experienced professional to support the continued growth of our Transaction Advisory practice at the Principal/Director level. Wolf Den’s Buy-Side practice covers the entire M&A life cycle, from M&A target identification through due diligence, post-merger integration, and outsourced “turn-key” corporate development support. Our clients include several dozen private equity firms and many of the most active strategic acquirers in the federal market. We support our client’s acquisitions from niche strategic tuck-ins to the largest public company mergers reshaping the federal sector.
This role focuses on leading client-facing engagements and internal management of Wolf Den teams executing on M&A strategy, candidate sourcing, due diligence, and post-merger integration efforts. Superior candidates will also manage client relationships to support the ongoing growth of their businesses. This role is ideal for a proven and proactive professional eager to be part of a fast-growing management consulting firm with access to the top executives and investors in the federal market.
Desirable candidates will possess the following qualities:
- Experience with financial analysis and M&A due diligence (5-10 years);
- Proven ability to create original content and manage client engagements;
- Creativity in incorporating strategic, financial, and game theory decisioning into successful M&A candidate sourcing approaches, deal structures, and due diligence products;
- Passion for learning our methodologies and proprietary tools for Federal M&A sourcing, due diligence, and integration;
- Sense of urgency and fastidious approach to succeeding in a demanding environment where we expect to provide clients with market leading content and superior analysis; and
- Desire to be part of a meritocratic pack that takes our work seriously but not ourselves too seriously.
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree, a minimum of five years of experience and strong performance in federal market corporate development, investment banking, or principal investing. We expect demonstrable aptitude and cultural fit from any candidate, including a writing sample, interviews with our leadership team, and professional references.
Wolf Den provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wolf Den complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.