Wolf Den is seeking Associates to support the growth initiatives of our clients. This role is part management consultant, part proposal writer, and part financial analyst. Associates at Wolf Den work on simultaneous live engagements, execute meaningful work assignments, and interact directly with client executives in a collaborative environment that is driven by our “best idea wins” approach to problem solving.
We hire for a career, not just a job. In our fast-growing company, Associates are given significant responsibility and runway for professional growth. We are a true meritocracy and as people master skills, we promote them accordingly, independent of age, tenure, or graduate degrees.
Candidates must possess or be in the process of obtaining a Bachelor’s degree. We expect demonstrable aptitude and cultural fit from any candidate. Our interview process includes a writing sample and a series of interviews with members of our leadership team.
▪ The desire to challenge yourself and take responsibility in team projects building strategic, go-to-market, and M&A due diligence presentations for senior management and client boards of directors
▪ The creativity to tie together the solutions to disparate problems spanning strategic, technical, management, and financial disciplines into one cohesive response
▪ The fortitude to successfully adapt to reviewer feedback in a limited timeframe
▪ The sense of urgency and fastidious approach required to succeed in a demanding environment where clients expect
▪ Interest in learning our processes and tools for writing winning proposals, strategic planning, M&A due diligence, and pipeline sizing and analysis
▪ The desire to be part of a pure meritocracy – we take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously
Wolf Den provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wolf Den complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.