Senior Product Manager
We’re on a mission to address the vast unmet need for improved mental health outcomes across health systems globally.
We are a team of innovators, experts and business builders who have come together to develop a new generation of technologies that can transform mental healthcare. We’ve developed Woebot, our proprietary relational agent, to help people engage more deeply and continuously in their mental health at scale.
Woebot generates human-level rapport through text-based conversations that use the latest research in NLP, ML and other core technologies. Leveraging this therapeutic bond, Woebot delivers high quality CBT-based therapy that targets user’s needs with tools translated by our team of expert clinicians and scientists. We are growing and will move into our Series B stage in 2021 and rapidly expand all teams, including Engineering and Product organizations.
In this role, you will help define and execute our Engagement & Outcomes roadmap through partnership with our Conversation Designers, User Experience Researchers and other Product Managers. You’ll have the chance to work closely with our Engineering and Data Science teams to ensure timely and high quality delivery of features that drive improvements in user engagement and mental health outcomes. You will have opportunities to work on existing as well as new roadmap features, while growing your leadership and organizational impact.
- Think big - contribute to the execution and evolution of the Engagement and Outcomes roadmap.
- Execute fast - partner with Engineering, Design and Data to test and iterate on roadmap.
- Develop and test product hypotheses to improve Engagement & Outcomes through experiments, competitive analysis, user research and analytics.
- Collaborate cross-functionally (e.g. QA, Commercial, Clinical) to launch new features for users, clients and in support of our study pipeline.
- Analyze feature/experiment results and communicate learnings to the team and the company.
- 4+ years of product management experience. Worked in or adjacent to consumer-facing apps, new product development, or digital health applications.
- Demonstrated track record of aligning a product area to an overarching product vision, using data and analysis to support strategy and prioritization, and day to day execution.
- Fluency with using Data - tactical (e.g. A/B testing) and strategic (e.g. feature level estimations, sizing) to inform crisp decisions.
- A fine eye for design and craft in product, a champion of user centric design.
- A passion for staying up to speed on competitive products and drawing meaningful insights.
- You are experienced in delivering digital health products.
- You have experience working to integrate digital health products into large scale health providers.
- You have experience building or managing AI/ML projects into successful production applications.
- You have experience working in regulated software environments that utilize Quality Management Systems.
Our Core Values:
- Empathic: You’re a compassionate person and a team player motivated to understand others and help them be successful, too. You care as deeply for your colleagues as you do for our mission and our users.
- Self-aware: You possess a high level of emotional intelligence, which allows you to understand yourself and others, and to have a healthy emotional life in the workplace.
- Proactive & flexible:You are able to hit the ground running, you take responsibility for finding a way to get the job done. You learn as quickly as possible and sometimes do things outside the immediate scope of your work, giving it all you’ve got.
- Strong work-ethic: You’ve mastered healthy habits in your life that allow you to do great things. You exemplify dedication and commitment to coming up with very good results in your work and inspire others to do the same.
- Growth mindset: You believe abilities – like intelligence and talent – can be developed through dedication and hard work. You see failure as an opportunity to grow and welcome feedback as a pathway to your continued success.
- Humble: You recognize that you are one among many, and you hold a genuine desire to discover what other people can offer. You are intrigued by how others think, and how others feel differently from you. You lean into these moments with patience and curiosity.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Flexible PTO
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Healthy Snacks & Meals
Woebot is an equal opportunity employer and we deeply value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status