Our mission is to make the best mental health tools radically accessible to everyone.
You’ll be the first point of contact for one of our most important assets, our users. As our Customer Support Specialist, you will be an essential part of helping Woebot Labs build and grow trust with our users by fully listening, and appropriately and swiftly responding to them. This role is critical to the improvement of our product because you will be the first representative to receive and respond to users who have questions, insights, and feedback about their unique experiences. The experience and journey you create for our users can ultimately translate to product features and content, for both short- and longer-term roadmaps, that we hope will help millions of people improve their mental health.
Zendesk is the primary intersection between our users and our Product. While this connectivity spans across all teams (Data, Platform, Mobile, Research, Content, Bus Dev) it is most crucial in our Content and Product teams. For Product, it directly informs decisions, provides metrics to evaluate OKR and PRD success and aids future planning and roadmap scoping. For Content, it provides a direct opportunity to deeply understand Woebot’s conversational frameworks, both in regards to therapeutic underpinnings and dialogue/voice understanding.
You will own customer success metric tracking and the process of summarising them as well as communicating them to the entire company on a regular basis.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM:
This isn’t your ordinary Customer Support role. You’ll own and design the front line communication with all of our users; you’ll be responsible for a substantial part of building and maintaining our reputation as a customer centric and responsive company.
As a result, you’ll have the opportunity to learn about Conversational Interface Design, Natural Language Processing, and the science of mental health. More importantly, the data and reports you produce will directly impact and guide future improvements in Woebot.
How You’ll Thrive:
- In your first 2 weeks, you’ll gain a deep understanding of Woebot and its users by reviewing all open Zen Desk tickets and quickly resolving high priority ones.
- In your first 3 weeks, you’ll define the most complex tickets and begin to draft creative macro-responses based on the data insights you’ve gained from high priority tickets.
Your First 30 days
- You'll gain a deep understanding of the Woebot platform by training with your customer success manager. You will be able to review all open Zendesk tickets and quickly resolve high priority ones with immediate product and user impact.
- You will also produce reports for the whole company that show ticket categorization analysis. Then, provide data-driven suggestions on how we might improve specific user metrics. (Monthly & Quarterly)
- You will work with your Customer Success manager to build & improve upon our current reports and dashboards.
Within 60 days
- You've begun to take ownership of more complex issues yourself without the need to escalate/triage them.
- You’ll confidently help resolve and triage 200+ tickets per week.
- You will demonstrate a solid understanding of the design and flow of the platform’s conversational content and will be proficient in the use of the Woebot Conversational Management System (CMS). Our CMS is the engine that drives our bot's conversations with users.
90 Days & Beyond
- You will own our customer service pipeline and successfully create systems to ensure we respond to high priority tickets within an agreed timeframe. Brownie points if you have experience designing & implementing SLAs.
- Handle the majority of complex customer issues and content bugs yourself.
- Support our business development team in setting up new enterprise customers on our support system.
- Provide data-driven insights about enterprise customer user groups.
- Within your first 6 months you'll take a more macro view of our trends for content, technical, and feature issues reported by users.
- Long term, you'll be an important bridge between the content/product/QA/engineering teams and the Woebot's user base.
- Your exciting challenge is identifying key issues that relate to each of these areas of focus and taking a lead on their resolution.
- Ultimately, we want you to become an Advocate For Our Users!
Role Specific Competencies:
- You care about helping make quality mental health care realistically accessible to millions of people nationwide.
- You are an effective communicator
- You listen effectively (confirming your understanding by asking follow up questions & paraphrasing)
- You speak effectively (expressing ideas clearly & succinctly)
- You write effectively (effectively summarizing complex information so it is easily understood)
- You have experience with Zendesk, creating content and managing a high volume ticketing system.
- You're skilled at the art of managing, triaging, and resolving multiple priorities, projects, and users.
- You’re metrics and data driven, and want to own a key part of a corporation’s success.
- You’re genuinely curious and effective in building relationships with users through active listening and asking clarifying questions.
- Experience in working in the mental health care tech space
Our Core Values:
- Empathic: Place a high value on user-experience. Motivated to help others be successful.
- Proactive & flexible: Hit the ground running. Even with ambiguity, you can get the job done.
- Self-awareness and growth-mindset: Wants to learn and grow in the role.
- High standards: Applies high standards toward everything.
- Strong work-ethic: Works hard to get a job done.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Employee Volunteer Program
Woebot is an equal opportunity employer and we deeply value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.