Full Time, San Francisco, CA
Come join us and prove the benefits of making mental health tools accessible to everyone.
Who is Woebot?
Woebot is a nimble startup building a suite of digital therapeutics that help people around the world improve their moods. Our flagship app, Woebot, is a warm, empathetic, and cheerful emotional assistant, powered by human-centric design and tech, as well as CBT+ other evidence-based psychotherapies, to scalably deliver support and skills training in real-time.
Woebot is based on solid science too - we were founded by scientist-practitioners from Stanford, and our randomized trial has been cited over 300 times in the peer-reviewed literature. Now we are looking to expand our Research and Clinical Team to build the next level of mental health care. As Clinical Program Manager, you will liaise with clinicians from around the world toward successful uptake, utilization and benefit of our suite of emotional support products - so that we can continue with our mission to make quality, evidence based mental health care radically available to all.
About the role
Reporting to our Chief Clinical Officer, you will be responsible for liaising with key national and international payer (+ potentially pharma) partners toward successful, 360° onboarding and ongoing support of clinical stakeholders’ implementation of our suite of Woebot products -- Wellness and Prescription Strength. You’ll think through the ins-and-outs of providing outstanding clinician training and scaffolding, demonstrating Woebot Health as best in class in their clinician support services.
You’ll help represent the core clinical force scaffolding the company’s suite of evidence-supported products. This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly skilled clinician -- experienced in digital delivery of psychotherapy -- to join us at the forefront of the emerging digital therapeutic industry which is poised to revolutionize how we help people in need.
- Infuse clinical acumen, thorough product knowledge, experience and knowledge of payer ecosystems with your direct professional clinical experience to:
- develop a refined portfolio of clinician-facing assets (e.g., train-the-trainer materials),
- educate and support clinician implementation of POCs and contracts
- provide ongoing support to current and prospective clinical stakeholders
- identify and answer patient FAQs relevant to successful implementation of products in various healthcare ecosystems
- conduct product demonstrations in collaboration with the Business Development team
- create a process and ensure a cadence of support with our clinician customers to advance Woebot understanding and utilization
- Collaborate cross functionally within the company toward the aforementioned responsibilities
- Liaise our internal teams with our customers toward implementation success.
- Work with healthcare ecosystem stakeholders (i.e., administrators, directors, and clinicians) as well as our internal Clinical / R&D & Biz Dev Teams to ensure we generate high quality evidence toward satisfying payer needs.
- You will educate healthcare system stakeholders on our program’s clinical capabilities.
- In essence, you’ll play a key role in accelerating the adoption of an emerging digital therapeutic.
- Master's or PhD-level education in clinical psychology.
- Significant amount of experience with patients. Ideally, 5+ years of experience in delivering evidence-based behavioral health and psychological counseling.
- Experience consulting with other therapists (or behavioral health staff: MDs, NPs, etc), supervising other therapists, and/or teaching other therapists
- Clinical expertise with a wide variety of psychiatric clinical indications
- Experience within payer ecosystems, either implementing clinical programming, developing and implementing psychotherapeutic interventions, and/or conducting treatment outcomes research
- Strong working knowledge of behavioral health / digital health / digital therapeutics space and experience implementing psychotherapeutics in a digital modality
- Ability to translate scientific and technical issues for diverse clinical audiences
- We estimate 10% travel outside the SF / bay area for conferences / client visits
- Certification in various evidence based therapies: CBT, DBT, ACT, MB-CBT, and / or IPT
- Experience in VA systems
- 10+ years of experience in delivering evidence-based behavioral health and psychological counseling
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Flexible PTO
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Healthy Snacks & Meals
- Employee Volunteer Program
Woebot is an equal opportunity employer and we deeply value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status