Our mission is to make the best mental health tools radically accessible to everyone.
We’re a venture-backed startup building tools to help millions of people monitor, regulate and ultimately improve their moods. Our tools are powered by the latest research in NLP and ML, use scientifically proven techniques from Cognitive Behavior Therapy, and are based on 10 years of digital mental health research at Stanford University. Our Chairman is Andrew Ng and Dan Jurafsky is a member of our advisory board, both globally recognized leaders in AI/NLP.
We are poised to redefine how people access mental health care and are building the dream team that’s excited about getting us there. Your ability to produce results in the short term while also building a fast growing go-to-market strategy will help provide the fuel that will help us get there.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR MARKETING TEAM:
You care about helping make quality mental health care accessible to millions of people globally.
You lead with curiosity & empathy. More importantly, you ask questions, listen, then can quickly deliver.
Your superpower is producing results in the now while also implementing process improvements for sustained long term growth.
More importantly, you understand the complexities involved with launching digital health products into emerging healthcare markets.
You have the unique opportunity to help delineate Woebot into a premium offering which will ultimately become the new standard in digital therapeutics.
You will be at the forefront of an emerging industry in health and wellness while being at the intersection covering consumer and regulatory products. This is an opportunity to learn and grow by helping us scale access to healthcare tools for millions; and in a cost effective way never seen before in global healthcare.
How You’ll Thrive
- In your first week you’ll have a warm welcome from our team :)
- In your first 2-3 weeks you’ve identified the biggest gaps in our marketing processes and technologies.
You’re A Data Driven Storyteller
- By Day 30 you’ve established an analytics driven framework to measure and evaluate Woebot’s position within the leading social media platforms (LinkedIn, FB, Instagram, Twitter, etc).
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console are just a few of the skills in your toolbox.
- Ideally you have experience with keyword tracking tools such as (SEMRush) or others.
- You’ll use your deep understanding of the key drivers within each of our social platforms to develop a 90-Day Roadmap with immediate, short term, and long term improvements.
Develop Our End-to-End Product Marketing Strategy
- By Day 60 you’re driving month-over-month improvement in SEO results for Woebot’s Website.
- Ultimately, you will own and drive growth of new mobile app users in the App Store and Google Play markets.
- You’re also engaging users on social media, then using that engagement to inform future content and posts.
- You will also improve our current marketing process by establishing updated brand guidelines which you’ll implement across all our public platforms.
Amplify our Brand’s Voice & Market Position
- By day 90, we expect that you’ve developed and implemented public relationship agendas targeted at med-tech consumer and industry profiles.
- Within your first 6 months you will support our Business Development team in building & launching our Go-To-Market Strategy and Assets.
- Within your first 6-12 months you’re putting a process in place to establish our current baseline while building systems that produce month over month growth.
This Might Be Your Next Career Move IF:
- You want to help Woebot grow & scale its go-to-market strategy
- You’re metrics and data driven, and want to own a key part of a corporation’s success
- You care about helping make quality mental health care realistically accessible to millions of people nationwide
Role Specific Competencies
- Understanding of the complexities involved with launching products into emerging healthcare markets
- Strong understanding on digital marketing and how to measure success
- Ability to be effective in the now while planning for longer term success
- You’re comfortable being a sole contributor that’s resourceful & collaborative
- You thrive with fast paced cross functional collaboration (ideally you’ve had start-up experience)
- Mastery of social platforms and consumer / industry utilization
- You’re a metrics driven storyteller
Our Core Values
- Empathic: Place a high value on user-experience. Motivated to help others be successful.
- Proactive & flexible: Hit the ground running. Even with ambiguity, you can get the job done.
- Self-awareness and growth-mindset: Wants to learn and grow in the role.
- High standards: Take pride in your work and apply high standards toward everything.
- Strong work ethic: Work hard to get the job done.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Flexible PTO
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Healthy Snacks & Meals
- Employee Volunteer Program
Woebot is an equal opportunity employer and we deeply value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status