Our mission is to make the best mental health tools radically accessible to everyone.
We’re a venture-backed startup building tools to help millions of people monitor, regulate and ultimately improve their moods. Our tools are powered by the latest research in NLP and ML, use scientifically proven techniques from Cognitive Behavior Therapy, and is based on 10 years of digital mental health research at Stanford University. We are poised to redefine how people access mental health care and are building the dream team that’s excited about getting us there.
Reporting to our Head of People, you will be supporting our Leadership Team and our growing offices in San Francisco & Dublin, Ireland. Your ability to ruthlessly prioritize, while maintaining the day to day upkeep of the office and our people needs will help provide the fuel that will help Woebot achieve its Mission.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR PEOPLE OPS TEAM:
If you see beauty in chaos and get energized by successfully managing multiple priorities, then this role is for you. You will be put the test to solve complex problems since roughly 60% of this role includes managing random and reactive tasks. You are passionate about creating a supportive workplace by helping to care for the needs of our people as they build an incredible mental health tool that can impact millions of people. Each day brings a new challenge to solve and you thrive on finding solutions to tough problems.
Your day to day operation responsibilities are just the tip of the iceberg. You will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of HR while helping build a culture that supports our workforce to do their best work. You will also get to work closely with our Talent Acquisition team and learn the skills of a recruiting coordinator. More importantly you will support our growing team with everything from a printer jam, to IT support to assembling pitch decks for our Founder.
Within a year, you will have gained enough People & Operations knowledge to be considered an HR Generalist, which can typically take 2-4 years of college. Still excited? Keep reading!
How You’ll Thrive
- In your first 2 weeks, you’ll:
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of how we support each function of our business. You’ve met with everyone in the business to understand how to best support them.
- Stay calm and centered in the face of office emergencies - putting out “fires” is expected and you are ready to problem solve and do what it takes to find a solution to any situation.
- Master the basics of keeping our office space humming and supporting the operational needs of our staff.
- In your first 3 weeks, you’ll:
- Collaborate with the Head of People to successfully understand your role in supporting each member of our Leadership Team (CEO, CCO, & CTO).
- Be hyper-organized - you run a tight ship keeping your emails, task lists, and files up to date. From the kitchen to your workspace, you keep all areas tidy and clear of clutter.
- Understand the purpose of the tools we use and are organizing yourself.
You’ve Mastered Our Office’s Operational Needs
By Day 30 you’re up to speed and are managing the day-to-day operations of an office with 20+ onsite staff and remotely supporting our Dublin, Ireland office’s needs. This includes but isn’t limited to:
- Managing the onsite office operations including maintenance, vendors, janitorial, furniture/office improvements, weekly catering and keeping our snacks stocked.
- Support Head of People Ops with weekly reports, inventory, expenses & benefit inquiries
- Front-line IT support troubleshooting minor computer issues or conference room/AV problems, as well as coordinating support and equipment shipments with our Ireland team located in Dublin.
Help Our Leaders Do Their Best Work
By Day 45 you’re…
- Assisting the Head of People Ops & Executive team with special projects as needed. This includes everything from market research to organizing presentation decks that help our leaders tell Woebot’s story.
- Managing our CEO’s email, calendar and communicating top priorities; allowing them to actively participate in building our blossoming culture by engaging with the entire team
By Day 90 you...
- Know the Org charts and the people who comprise each department like the back of your hand and are making suggestions on how we might improve our support to the business.
- Feel confident in approaching people to get the information you need to best do your job. From Executives to teammates, you are comfortable meeting with anyone.
This Might Be Your Next Career Move IF:
- You care about helping make quality mental health care realistically accessible to millions of people.
- You thrive on variety - there is no typical day in Office Operations and this excites you.
- Office Ops professionals are needed by businesses of every size, in every industry. You can put your skills and knowledge to work just about anywhere and will learn new tools along the way.
Our Core Values
- Strong work-ethic: Works hard to get the job done.
- Proactive & flexible: Able to hit the ground running. Takes responsibility for finding a way to get the job done.
- Empathic: Place a high value on user-experience. Motivated to help others be successful.
- High standards: Applies high standards toward everything.
- Humble: You want to learn and grow in the role, and are open to feedback on how to do that.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Flexible PTO
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Healthy Snacks & Meals
Woebot is an equal opportunity employer and we deeply value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.