Our mission is to make the best mental health tools radically accessible to everyone.
You’ll be the first point of contact for one of our most important assets, our users. As our Customer Support Specialist, you will be an essential part of helping Woebot Labs build and grow trust with our users by fully listening, and appropriately and swiftly responding to them. This role is critical to the improvement of our product because you will be the first representative to receive and respond to users who have questions, insights, and feedback about their unique experiences. The experience and journey you create for our users can ultimately translate to product features and content, for both short- and longer-term roadmaps, that we hope will help millions of people improve their mental health.
Zendesk is the primary intersection between our users and our Product. While this connectivity spans across all teams (Data, Platform, Mobile, Research, Content, Bus Dev) it is most crucial in our Content and Product teams. For Product, it directly informs decisions, provides metrics to evaluate OKR and PRD success and aids future planning and roadmap scoping. For Content, it provides a direct opportunity to deeply understand Woebot’s conversational frameworks, both in regards to therapeutic underpinnings and dialogue/voice understanding.
Upon direct training from the content/clinical team, you will also have the capacity to edit Woebot’s dialogue. You will also own customer success metric tracking and the process of summarising them as well as communicating them to the entire company on a regular basis.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM:
This isn’t your ordinary Customer Support role. You’ll own and design the front line communication with all of our users; you’ll be responsible for a substantial part of building and maintaining our reputation as a customer centric and responsive company. As a result, you’ll have the opportunity to learn about Conversational Interface Design, Natural Language Processing, and the science of mental health. More importantly, the data and reports you produce will directly impact and guide future improvements in Woebot.
How You’ll Thrive:
- In your first 2 weeks, you’ll gain a deep understanding of Woebot and its users by reviewing all open Zen Desk tickets and quickly resolving high priority ones.
- In your first 3 weeks, you’ll define the most complex tickets and begin to draft creative macro-responses based on the data insights you’ve gained from high priority tickets.
Your First 30 days
- Some of the issues that require resolution are complex and may be beyond your current skill set. By Day 30 you’ve defined knowledge gaps so that you can begin to become an expert on our users. You liaise with specific team members to help get you there.
- You’re producing reports for the whole company that show ticket categorization data for the past month, quarter and year along with data-driven suggestions on how we might improve specific user metrics.
- Tickets received vary in nature - from one-touch responses to those that require a technical investigation and coordination with the Content/Engineering teams.
Your First 60 days
- Quality Assurance (QA) for our content is very important and can be time-consuming. By Day 60 you’re reducing QA Errors which lead to fewer tickets and a more efficient Zen Desk system.
- You'll also have the opportunity to work with our Data & Machine Learning team on data labeling.
Your First 90 Days & Beyond
- You’ll document our policies and procedures to improve our Customer Support function, supporting Woebot users as our traffic increases.
- By the end of 90 days, we expect you’ll own our customer service pipeline and are successfully creating systems to ensure we respond to high priority tickets within 24-48 hours.
This Might Be Your Next Career Move IF:
- You care about helping make quality mental health care realistically accessible to millions of people nationwide.
- You have experience with Zendesk, creating content and managing a high volume ticketing system.
- You’re metrics and data driven, and want to own a key part of a corporation’s success.
- You’re genuinely curious and effective in building relationships with users through active listening and asking clarifying questions.
- Experience in working in the mental health care tech space
Our Core Values:
- Empathic: Place a high value on user-experience. Motivated to help others be successful.
- Proactive & flexible: Hit the ground running. Even with ambiguity, you can get the job done.
- Self-awareness and growth-mindset: Wants to learn and grow in the role.
- High standards: Applies high standards toward everything.
- Strong work-ethic: Works hard to get a job done.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Employee Volunteer Program
Woebot is an equal opportunity employer and we deeply value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.