Waypoint Management is growing! We are looking exclusively for top talent who can create legendary service stories for our residents. We have a terrific career opportunity for a Leasing Consultant to join our team of talented property professionals.
In the Leasing Consultant role, you will leverage your sales, customer service and marketing expertise to build relationships with prospective residents, introduce them to our Waypoint communities and convert them into tenants. You will be a problem solver, an ambassador of the Waypoint brand and will set the stage for great living experiences for our existing and prospective residents.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and a platform where your contributions will be recognized and celebrated. If this sounds like you and you are serious growing your career, please apply. We look forward to seeing what you can do!
What you can expect to do in this role….
- Enthusiastically engage potential new residents, existing residents and referral sources in a manner that draws new residents to the community.
- Achieve and maintain occupancy goals for your community.
- Tour, qualify and sell the community’s features to prospective residents.
- Manage the leasing, closing and move in process with our new residents.
- Conduct outreach marketing and networking activities to generate leads
- Assess tenant needs, resolve and/or escalate to management as needed
- Manage all administration including lease files, update necessary paperwork and computer systems
What you can bring to this role…….
- High level of motivation and energy with a consistently positive attitude.
- Must be a master collaborator and have excellent sales/closing skills.
- Professional appearance, demeanor and communication skills.
- Experience with Yardi a plus
- Working knowledge of Fair Housing Laws ideal
- Minimum 2 years successful retail sales, hospitality, or relevant leasing experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
Waypoint Real Estate Investments is a vertically integrated real estate investment firm specializing in rental housing. Waypoint acquires and develops conventional multifamily, student housing and senior housing properties throughout the United States. The company’s office locations include Atlanta, Boca Raton, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Stamford. Founded in 2011, Waypoint’s investment activity totals approximately $4 billion across more than 27,000 units.