Waypoint Management is growing! We are looking exclusively for top talent who can orchestrate legendary service stories for our residents. We have a terrific career opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to join our team of talented property professionals.
As a maintenance technician, you will help create legendary service stories for our residents in the dynamic communities we serve. You should have a keen eye for detail, an outgoing personality and thrive on providing our residents with best in class customer service. You will take great pride in creating a welcoming community environment and strive to exceed expectations in all that you do as part of the Maintenance team.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and a platform where your contributions will be recognized and celebrated. If this sounds like you and you are serious growing your career, please apply. We look forward to seeing what you can do!
What you can expect in this role:
- Responsible for the overall maintenance of the apartment community and all areas related to the day‐to‐day maintenance operations for the property.
- Diagnose service problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments if needed.
- Guarantee units are move in ready and presentable. Review make-ready condition with contractors on an ongoing basis.
- Complete preventive maintenance on HVAC units and other community equipment on a regular basis
- Guarantee 24-hour resolution to priority work orders.
- Responsible for performing plumbing, general maintenance and repairs on property equipment and community structures, in addition to performing grounds maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Operate within OSHA standards and company safety polices. Keep informed of safety standards, operating policies, and practices.
- Ensure all gated entrances and security service equipment are always operable and report if in need of repair.
- Maintain the trash compactor and pool service, checking the pool and completing chemical readings.
What you will bring to Waypoint:
- Seasoned individual who can perform on a variety of equipment components, building maintenance, and assist with basic grounds keeping.
- Expected to be available during on-call schedule
- Knowledge of service supplies, equipment, and materials.
- Adept in making repairs to buildings and equipment.
- Skilled to perform various clean-up and apartment service tasks
- Proficient understanding of OSHA standards and practices.
- Strong service orientation
- High-energy and positive attitude
Education and/or Experience:
High school education and some related work experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- EPA Section 608 certification types I and II certification, required.
- CPO Certified (a plus).
Waypoint Residential, LLC (“Waypoint”) is a vertically integrated real estate investment firm specializing in rental housing. Waypoint acquires and develops conventional multifamily, student housing and senior housing properties throughout the United States. The company’s office locations include Atlanta, Boca Raton, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Stamford. Founded in 2011, Waypoint’s investment activity totals approximately $3.0 billion across more than 22,000 units.