Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 40% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you’ll be responsible for planning and executing strategies to drive customer adoption and use of the Wiz platform. You will provide both strategic and hands-on technical guidance to customers throughout the Wiz journey, from onboarding to operationalization.
Technical expertise and strong customer-facing skills will be essential in address both the business and technical needs of our customers. Serving as the bridge between customers and the broader Wiz team, you'll streamline collaboration between Product Management, Sales, Engineering and Support for a cohesive customer experience.
Join Wiz as a TAM to contribute to customer success and to be a part of an innovative and collaborative company that values excellence and growth.
What you’ll do
- Provide customers with expert guidance on deployment, operational best practices, and assist in establishing a Wiz Center of Excellence. Serve as the primary Wiz liaison for technical questions or escalations, collaborating with Support, Product Management, and other relevant teams. Contribute to workshops aimed at helping customers unlock the full value of the Wiz platform.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships and establish a regular cadence with customer stakeholders from practitioners to C-level, with a focus on increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and fostering satisfaction.
- Help customers develop Success Plans, outlining critical goals and key performance indicators, and provide guidance in achieving these objectives. Measure customers’ achievement of these key performance indicators and report those both internally and externally.
- Identify and address technical issues to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. Collaborate with Engineering and Support teams to resolve technical escalations quickly and efficiently.
- Advocate for customer needs across various departments (product management, support, ...). Offer insights regarding the availability of new features in Wiz. Program manage account escalations effectively.
- Collaborate with the Wiz Sales and Renewal teams to secure contract renewals. Assist in identifying opportunities for expanding Wiz usage across the customer’s organization.
- Maintain up-to-date functional and technical knowledge of the Wiz platform. Continuously monitor news related to new & emerging cloud security threats. Grow your knowledge of the Wiz ecosystem (Cloud Service Providers, Technology partners, ...)
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years of experience in technical customer facing roles, for example: Technical Account Manager, Professional Services, Solutions Engineering, Technical Support, Customer Success Engineer.
- Strong understanding of cloud services, architectures, and security best practices, with CSP level certifications (e.g., Certified Solutions Architect, Certified DevOps Engineer) preferred.
- Familiarity with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) and the security considerations associated with them.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues and drive resolution.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with enterprise clients, driving customer success, and exceeding performance targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage with stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field, or equivalent experience.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.