Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
Wiz is looking for a standout Marketing Analytics and Insights Manager to develop visualizations and uncover insights that support pipeline and revenue growth. You’ll be responsible for analyzing marketing performance and providing visibility into every channel and every stage of the funnel and building out our Marketing Analytics function. You’ll partner with marketing leadership and cross-functional partners to define and report on KPIs, guide our marketing investment strategy, and maximize new business pipeline for Wiz.
We are focused on candidates located in New York City.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and own critical reporting to guide marketing strategy
- Generate insights for channel owners to optimize investment
- Maintain regular cadences with key stakeholders to drive alignment across the org
- Partner with Rev Ops to forecasting, modeling, and planning for marketing
- Partner with BDR and Sales to drive lead volume, quality, and pipeline
- Partner with Marketing Ops to inform technology owners on data needs and structure
- Partner with Finance to produce key marketing efficiency metrics
- Create self-serve reporting capabilities for marketers
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations, analytics, or relevant role
- Experience supporting a GTM organization
- Proficiency in data visualization and creating executive presentations
- Deep understanding and experience with key marketing technology and the data they generate (Marketo, Salesforce, Bizible, Google Analytics and others)
- Ability to manipulate and extract data from Snowflake using SQL, data joining and analysis
- Expertise with visualization tools (Tableau)
- Bonus: Understanding of B2B/SaaS metrics and marketing channels and KPIs
- Prior experience in a high-growth technology company
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.