Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We are looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented Analyst to join our FinOps team. Your contributions will help us make informed decisions and optimize our financial performance.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather data and insights related to technology and financial performance.
- Create reports and presentations for senior management and stakeholders.
- Analyze financial data and identify trends and patterns to help inform business decisions.
- Help develop financial models and forecasts to support planning and budgeting.
- Manage multiple tasks at a time in a fast-paced environment.
- Build and maintain reporting and dashboards.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 1+ years of experience as a Data Analyst or Business Analyst.
- BA in Economics, finance, Industrial engineering or a related field.
- Experience in financial analysis and modeling.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, excellent analytical skills.
- Highly organized, precise, thorough.
- A fast learner and proactive self-starter, able to own tasks independently and out of the box thinker.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with people at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience working in a SaaS company - is a plus.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies and platforms - is a plus.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.