Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
About the Team
In this role, you will report to the Manager, Technical Enablement within Revenue Enablement. You will work with a team of Wizards who focus on our customers’ business needs. We’re small and fierce; you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your role and make an outsized impact. Our team’s objective is to enable stakeholders, including customers and partners, to build secure cloud environments. To do that, we learn their business. We ask questions. We listen. And then, we educate.
You’re a multi-faceted thinker, creative, and a doer. As a Technical Enablement Specialist, you’ll help build and scale a world-class pre- and post-sales technical team and defining cutting edge training models, advanced learning paths, curriculum strategies, and certification strategies for Wizards, customers, and partners. You’ll enable all technical sales motions to accelerate the development of trusted technical advisors and technical leaders. You’ll design ongoing assessments to identify gaps in knowledge relative to the sales motion, product, and market, prioritizing those efforts to align with the best customer outcomes. To support us and our partners, you'll conduct live remote trainings and occasional onsite training workshops. You’ll develop and produce on-demand trainings that enable self-paced scaling and frequently refresh content as our product and business change. You’ll bring fresh ideas, experiences, and strategies to solve problems known and unknown.
We have tech centers in Denver, New York, Dallas or Washington D.C.; however, this position will support remote, in office, or a hybrid model.
What You’ll Do
- Iterate on the content and development of our technical learning curriculum and labs (starting with our Tech Bootcamp and net new ongoing technical training needs).
- Schedule and run our Wiz Essentials bootcamp
- Align with, contribute to, and support advanced training sessions to build cohesive learning paths.
- Use a variety of interactive teaching methods to conduct and administer remote training on the Wiz platform for internal and external stakeholders across the globe.
- Use a variety of delivery mediums and strategies to reach the technical field wherever they are in their development cycle.
- Collaborate with remote Product, Customer Success, Partner, and Go-To-Market teams to develop and refine course structure, content, and delivery to produce repeatable, high-quality technical product trainings and labs (live and hybrid) that support integrated enterprise-wide learning programs and learning solutions.
- Compliment customer, GTM, and partner training teams and offer technical guidance/reviews for customer-facing trainings.
- Use dynamic teaching skills to engage students to improve their learning and to ensure they make the most of the Wiz platform.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of our technical training materials.
- Support internal trainings on new features and technologies.
- Develop learning paths to grow deep experts in strategic cloud security specialties.
- Collaborate on train-the-trainer materials for key trainings.
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years of professional experience in a cybersecurity technical enablement role
- Experience developing technical course curriculum, content, and hands-on demo labs.
- Experience running cloud-centric labs.
- Knowledge and experience with GCP, Azure, OCI, Alibaba Cloud, IBM Cloud, or AWS as well and various cloud architectures such as containers, Kubernetes, and VMs.
- Working knowledge of cloud security (networking, identity, and access).
- Proven ability to self-start and contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, constantly evolving, and sometimes unexpected work environment while prioritizing accordingly.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and ability to build relationships.
- Experience with content development frameworks that support dynamic, fast changing products.
- Consistent record of developing and delivering engaging, outcome-based presentations to diverse internal and external audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly come up to speed on a technical subject and share that in a format that can be consumed repeatedly by others.
- Ability to self-manage and work well independently and prioritize effectively.
- Outstanding teamwork, a positive can-do attitude, and customer focus.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Quick learning aptitude with an eye toward details and a vision for the future.
- Sales/solutions engineering experience required.
Travel: Our priority is keeping our colleagues and clients safe, so we are currently working remotely. Once conditions safely allow travel to resume, up to 15% travel may be required.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.