Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
In this role, you will report to the Director of Sales, APJ. You will work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on our customer's business needs. Our priority is building a secure infrastructure for their cloud environments. We do that by learning their business. We ask questions. We listen. We help educate.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Minimum 2 years selling enterprise solutions in the SaaS/Security space.
- Process and detail-oriented. Do well at updating your SFDC accounts.
- Good standing relationships with previous sales operation teams
- Able to provide consulting and professional advice
- You listen to the customer and adjust based on their needs
- Able to pivot in a meeting vs. sticking to a script
- Team player - selling is a team sport
- Able to hit target year after year
- Experience in enterprise sales and selling to C-level executives
- SaaS experience
- Security/cloud security domain expertise
- Start-up experience
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.